3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
ksundrik 28.07.20 10:06 pm

how to get to this place of power on Skellige? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

8 Comments
Sort by:
k
ksundrik 28.07.20

just realized that you need to hold E to realise skill, and a place of power not remember how it opened. quest with the Jarl passed. the whole island on foot amply on the perimeter, with a coast like no way. tell me who still remembers.

A
Anzhelika04 28.07.20

ksundrik
In the dungeon, the place where the power from the fire to escape you

i
ilya1iz2 28.07.20

The passages in the castle,I do not remember the path of course,but remember that the bridge and go forward to explore the passes)

k
ksundrik 28.07.20

door in the castle, many have closed after the completion of the quest

C
Cyfrik 28.07.20

ksundrik
turn right before reaching the hall where the feast was

k
ksundrik 28.07.20

Citric
there are many cuffs to the right, 3 pieces. in what? where the Queen sits with his brother, where wine warehouse or where security is tight? can you be more specific? in the warehouse, where there was a fire and then escaped through the door, it will not open if that.

C
Cyfrik 28.07.20

ksundrik
hmm.. I ran now there, and everything was already closed. hike, the only option is to visit the stone during the job to the daughter of a Jarl..

o
onkeltem 28.07.20

Had the same problem. In the Witcher, started playing recently and somewhere in the 28-30 level, only found out (by accident) that it was necessary to clamp the E. It turns out that it is now impossible to get to this stone. But fail not in this, but the fact that it also had to guess the hang of long press on such an important function and not to talk about it. Tin... However, it flowers in comparison with the inability to jump during combat - a masterpiece fakapov, which is still not fixed.