3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 28.07.20 10:06 pm

Zacharovana armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

That means that all the components of armor will correspond to light armor? Ie, the characteristics are a light armor (increased crit. damage, evasion, etc.) or what? And profitable Charit rags armor of the bear armor light are whether its defense or it will be the same as light armor?
6 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 28.07.20

david272
Itself asked - itself answered

N
Nickita3 28.07.20

david272
The answer to the second question:Yes,there will be a light.To the second:the defense will continue.

V
Villentretenmert 28.07.20

The degree of protection will change significantly , keep the smaller bumps , if heavy armor most of the time when hit to avoid damage . But the damage on hit would be like heavy weapons . When enchantments on light armor , heavy armor acquire the properties of light armor . That is, it is primarily the rapid regeneration of energy . But for me more important skills that go for every types of armor . Thus, the enchanted armor will work a skill,the ability to the armor school the cat .

A
Artem4eG1994 28.07.20

david272
No characteristics will not change except for the class, and the class is already affecting the speed of recovery of energy and the ability to use skills of different vadimchik schools. You can even potevate things such as heavy armor, pants and gloves middle, shoes easy. But if the armor is enchanted at what you wrote, all of what you're wearing would be considered easy and you can get the full bonus from equipment cat.

t
toxRey 28.07.20

Question: what is the enchantment of the armor?
There are cool-looking armor, but he is average, and I want it easy (to get the bonus from the skills worked). Geralt is still the 10th - what to do?
ps. Armor in Veronicah from a dealer :)

M
Mama Stiflera 28.07.20

toxRey
I understand it is nilfgaardian armor (based on level)? Enchant armor can starting Supplement heart of Stone, there will be the opportunity to arrange the forge of Ophir to the master, who will enchant you all. But I would not recommend it yet to climb, because your level is quite problematic. In addition, the necessary finances for the construction of this forge (and a lot). And in the beginning of the game they especially will not get rich. So type to start the level of 20, and the crown not less than 30t