3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MVRXN 28.07.20 10:06 pm

The Fate Of Joe (Mafia 3)

The developers have stated that we learn what happened to Joe, I think it's not just because it was taken somewhere in an unknown direction, and so it would be quite logical that he was killed but that, to me, too obvious and trite.

I believe that the developers also understand this and make it more unpredictable his fate.

Maybe people Leo turned him in to the police, where he will serve a lifetime term (based on all of his crimes). Or Joe killed people Leo (because only 2-3 were), took the car and went to another country, because if he did, he would surely get found and killed.

And now Joe was sunbathing somewhere in Hawaii, and Vito is remorseful for what he had killed his best friend.

What do you think, what happened to Joe?
38 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Lokk 28.07.20

Joe killed everyone in the car, then went to the office developers, and shot them all from Tommy Gunn.

W
WolFRocK 28.07.20

Can wait when the game comes out?

I
Ilya233 28.07.20

WolFRocK
I think we earlier reported about his fate

E
Evgeshamakar 28.07.20

Ilya233
I think so too, although if I had (Somehow...) developed decide to talk about Joe at the end of the game...I Think everyone bombanet

I
Ilya233 28.07.20

Evgeshamakar
Yes, that's for sure... I personally want to know before.

P
Paladinm 28.07.20

I think Joe turned to the feds ,made a scapegoat, but after his release, our buddy Joe probably went from Empire Bay somewhere in lost heaven for example.

D
Denis Suharev 28.07.20

mvrxn92
Hawaii is also the USA

M
MVRXN 28.07.20

Denis Sukharev
I meant that he is no longer in Empire Bay, and Hawaii is just an example

k
kalek 28.07.20

I think he was executed

K
K-Dot 28.07.20

If he survived, he definitely will not forgive Vito. It looked like Vito was used and framed.

M
MVRXN 28.07.20

K-Dot
I wanted to write that Joe didn't come back, because I thought that Vito asked Leo to take him to Vito and Leo friends and last saw Joe, it is their conversation, because Joe worked on the Bow, which had to be removed, and Joe was nearly shot Vito.

But I thought that this option will not find like-minded)

V
Vanek2232 28.07.20

Joe paid them and moved to Hawaii.)))

x
xXHASLXx 28.07.20

picking up Chicks:D

E
Evgeniy Kormakov 28.07.20

Ha ha

N
Nikitos Yakovlev 28.07.20

And suddenly Joe is now in the Italian mafia? And we still play for Vitto If he is still with the people Leo finished,then he definitely had to earn money,or anything else. After all, you never know what developers will come to mind.

B
BarackKamacho 28.07.20

damn that really is so crazy,cool and charismatic hero that everyone care? there might be a total cliché in everything

C
Carbon8909 28.07.20

Maybe that will be mentioned in the game (and that not the fact).

h
hydrophonic 28.07.20

Nikitos Yakovlev
Already said that playable character only one(

N

hydrophonic
To say one thing and do another,like a SURPRISE like this.

N

Although,realistically,it thundered,as if he dealt with three people,think for yourself,and even if so,he pull up from Empire Bay.