3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 28.07.20 10:08 pm

About optimization and hype around! (Mafia 3)

The game is gorgeous. Do NOT believe those who says it's not playable piece of soap! Everyone can see my config in the profile. Even on my bucket everything is in 900p is better than games that came out lately! not work and nothing on the lag. The office chic if you enable realistic mode drive, shooting is also excellent, even the gun feels like a gun, not a paintball gun)
I just want to say that you did not listen and tried to play!
27 Comments
Sort by:
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 28.07.20

wise-sokol
and why there is more than 30. Everything is going just fine. Well if it was the friezes and drawdown of 20-25 like everyone else Yes! And everything is fine below 30 did not happen. Honestly I haven't seen one (except that my computer shit already, and 2 years ago was the norm, how time flies)

C
Chestir 28.07.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
plus you))) I liked the game too))) 2 hours left on the passage beginning))) but I'm happy)

T
ThurboCat 28.07.20

I rarely trust the opinions of others, and in all the reviews. I like to check vkusovschina and all things...Well that repak is ready) will resume Soon and he will check on the game. If you like it then buy.

W
WWQ 28.07.20

Me and a soapy texture Kumara , the problem is solved by placing a 5K resolution , but in this mode my 1080 plows to 90-100% and gives the same locked 30фпс , and the second video card slacking with exemplary download of 5-7% , for this game, SLI is simply a must for even in 2K without smoothing is a piece of soap.
With TTA smoothing too much , and the story and fights are great , put max difficulty + included real behavior of cars+ disabled auto-aim and the game preobrazilisj , loved the possibility of a hidden passage , worth every penny.

W
Waffen 28.07.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
What else can I say - support.Most modern games are almost always a little unsettled at the start and it's one thing when junk have left the team such a big project, and another thing when the sharks igroindustrii it turns out, all exactly the same...

s
st1g-210890 28.07.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
Yes percent rules, but none should change at 1060 or 1070.

K
Krrrva 28.07.20

Do NOT believe those who says it's not playable piece of soap! where a denial of this fact in your text ?
Even on my bucket everything is in 900p is better than games that came out for the last time! well, of course, but it myltse. plus you have 900p but the game only gives a measly 30 frames. although I do not believe that playing on ultra, because even with a locked 30 fps, this game will ship with a pair 1060 up to 80%.
short of divine optimization and the game should not stutter, when is GTA 5. (subject is nothing)

b
blin88 28.07.20

WWQ
yeah you're definitely right, also play the most difficult on TV and with the xbox elite)) the buzz

w
wise-sokol 28.07.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
Well, I Pitch boyar... Some 30 fps, what are you doing?

U
U.S.Soldier 28.07.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
eat shit on)

S
Shimuto 28.07.20

I of the first room could not get out. didn't find the door in the soap. all teksturki on 1 person. Oh 1 polygon

E
ERRMOFF 28.07.20

It is logical that there is nothing to squats and not lag even on the buckets. Teksturki because soap. I know, too GTA San Andreas with the graphics on ultra just podlagivaet.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 28.07.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
Kanesh on the I5 HasValue easy to say that everything is cool game that is played. There are many like me on the old percent who sit still rules all pull.And does the Mafia not have, Canet will srach.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 28.07.20

st1g-210890
Sponsoring?

D
Dmitriy Grishkov 2 28.07.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
You would have to put 800x600 and would say super optimize Now, if 1080p at medium-high settings then Yes would be the optimization and ochem

-
- DILOR- 28.07.20

How to turn off the fps Loka: the shortcut to add-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60-GameTime.ForceSimRate 60

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 28.07.20

Dmitry Grishkov 2
My card is asking for is audacity. I am satisfied that there is

p
pekabir 28.07.20

-DENIMUSS -
no stuffing?

s
sasha.sivyakova 28.07.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
on what settings you play? to compare a dinosaur to do, and then if you have 30 fps on low, then to me there is nothing to do)

C
CCCPDriver 28.07.20

I the PC Lord have not tried)