3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ohotnik za golovami 28.07.20 10:11 pm

The game periodically freezes (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

Faced with such a problem that when I play the game sometimes just freezes when how and sometimes as soon as started,sometimes after 15 minutes or after 30 minutes,the settings changed,first our own,then again became a...Proc.the computer in my profile,the last fire wood from site NVIDIA,or sometimes there are artifacts in the game,for example labels and lights flashing(only in the mafia,in the other everything is OK)How can I resolve this problem?
13 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ohotnik za golovami 28.07.20

Hmm...what About defragmentation Windows recently put on a pure hard,with cooling at me all OK!And I have in-game sound a little...how to say,hisses,or....in short, interference with any.How can you optimize the game?And then I have these settings do not quite understand...Tell me!

O

By the way, I don't understand why there are no topics technical issues with the game???All what,all works perfectly?

m
maniak 28.07.20

Bounty hunter, well, just the sort of thing that the game is 5 years old, at the beginning of the existence of the game and this forum topic technical problems were naturally.

O

Hmm...I Have one partition and one hard,40GB space free,increased the swap size to 2500 tomorrow and see what came of it.

O

But damn people here that nobody knows what???Play is hunting!

i
ivanzer 28.07.20

The reason was Bluetooth USB adapter - vyklyuchat,unpleasant sounds, no!

uh guys
here it is possible more in detail,
I don't give a shit
before cada finally played,
all this was
schA on the
unrealistic glitch,
kada shoot-speakers crackling,
if you ask, wait.

i
ivanzer 28.07.20

in short we need new wood,
for sound,
but I have
and glitches no identity Prada,
is solved as follows:
firmware acceleration set to zero in the directives.

K
Kagor 28.07.20

2 bounty Hunter:
Go to the folder with the game. Run the file Setup.exe, set auto settings and try to play.

K
Kagor 28.07.20

2 bounty Hunter:
Go to the folder with the game. Run the file Setup.exe, set auto settings and try to play.

a
afjhsf 28.07.20

Kagor
And there he is, Srtup.exe?

n
number 9 large 28.07.20

Yes

G
Grammaton Clerik 28.07.20

I have it is not something that hangs, crashes and generally...an old computer, very slow mafa. Maybe there is some thread tricks on speeding up the game?)

H
HuKoTuH83 28.07.20

last night played without problems , but as soon as got to the missions with Vito, the game began to hang like a patient on each task for 10 times(have to go out in the wind and all from the beginning....)