3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Melyakin 28.07.20 10:11 pm

Thieves Guild or Dark brotherhood? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What is cooler,and why?
22 Comments
Sort by:
_
_sem_ 28.07.20

here you lubasi to steal or to the Guild like to kill go to the brotherhood, stealth here and there

s
saa0891 28.07.20

Unless someone bothers to join in all the Guild,the thieves Guild is useful at the initial stage as it allows you to gain a decent income and the ability to have four merchants in one place to unload all the stuff,even stole,while the quests of the thieves Guild you get no small profit,I'm not talking about the duplicate quests where you can always have a steady income.

M
Maks Melyakin 28.07.20

saa0891
you can join in the all but favorite one))

L
Laysen 28.07.20

Max Melekin
For me the Dark brotherhood best. Don't really like the Guild.

S
Syahou Dun 28.07.20

The Morag Tong

M
Maks Melyakin 28.07.20

Laysen
I'm more of a thief like to play)

L
Laysen 28.07.20

Max Melekin
Well I just even for the brotherhood realized like. Cicero, The Night Mother.

B
Bog - Imperator 28.07.20

and then, and more. Everyone has their own buns. You can just for the two factions to play, if you do this.

K
KroRex 28.07.20

In Skyrim they both slipped. Is quite wrong. But the thieves Guild is better in TB but the ending justifies it.

M
Maks Melyakin 28.07.20

KroRex
I am about this

B
BenziLLLa 28.07.20

Passed and the Guild, and the brotherhood. I don't know what's the difficulty of choice?

t
technopank 28.07.20

The dark brotherhood is more elaborate, since there you can either go to them and walk a very decent line of quests, or just simply to kill them to a man, as they say freedom of choice, which is not sorry at the GOP Thieves, but of course with mods it's fixed. Both factions have quests go-get-kill, this can not be avoided in principle, BUT at the GOP Thieves have the skeleton key, which can be infinite to hack.)))

s
sidSOYLOL 28.07.20

Whom to choose

T
ThurboCat 28.07.20

The Guild of thieves.

A
AndreyLis 28.07.20

And what hinders to pass and for those and for others?
Who is cooler, too, do not quite understand the question... They different. They have different concepts, methods and aims. If there was a view at whom the campaign is interesting - here everyone decides for himself.

V
Vovan21 28.07.20

It's not Brothers of the Storm and the Legion.

s
sanya12531 28.07.20

Thieves Guild

D
Duzel 28.07.20

United Russia

B
Bog - Imperator 28.07.20

Play for both, so it is possible, but first I advise you to take the mission of the Guild, because there are a lot of good gear and small buns. The brotherhood is also not bad - a constant earnings and other stuff.

v
versir 28.07.20

well, you know, to compare thieves and assassins as something not kaef, it's not a choice between the fighters Guild and thieves Guild in Morra