3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanSlaySS 24.10.19 11:45 am

How to drift on the joystick ps4? (Need for Speed Payback)

Tell us how to tune a car and what to do when drifting how to start doing it, get into it. I would be very grateful. I even 2 stars can't score. please help me I will be very grateful.
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
rutri4ek 24.10.19

KanSlaySS wrote:
to enter it I would be very grateful
this is how to understand?))) you even put commas)))

F
ForexBro 24.10.19

KanSlaySS
Buying a Mazda RX7 or Lamba Hurakan and Tunisi to Fula as allow money and tokens for cards.

All on one of these cars you can easily pass all events on the three stars.

K
KanSlaySS 24.10.19

rutri4ek
Everything)Now can you answer the question?)))))

K
KanSlaySS 24.10.19

ForexBro
Thank you try.And the type of its just will be entered for drift?Detail how to drift. And maps Chidori to use? THANK you in advance.I'm just a noob I turns not included and hit about every wall.not exactly a drift how to do it.

F
ForexBro 24.10.19

KanSlaySS
You bought the car for drifting or racing?!
If for drift, then do the weight distribution on the rear axle of the car and a wide angle.
If still not helps, try before turning to a small fraction of a second to apply the brakes and turn in the right direction.
+ For some perfect drift put the mechanics and drifted 2-3 gear.
And if you in turn took the corner to drift, when some of the twists can slightly let off the gas, not to fly into a wall or car.

And at the expense of cards, I personally use Chidori since I privyk since they have the same stat system to make the car to full performance, but also can be used outlet, but there is a little bit different system of stat have to pick up cards for full performance of the machine.

r
rutri4ek 24.10.19

KanSlaySS
OO)))is now more pleasant to read) and clearer)

K
KanSlaySS 24.10.19

ForexBro
The dealer drift. Thank you people huge, finally something started to Happen.

F
ForexBro 24.10.19

KanSlaySS
No problem.
If you still have any questions according to the NSF, you can ask in a PM. I'll try to help)