3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boris Solovev 28.07.20 10:12 pm

Shot down by management. (FIFA 17)

One when you press the stick down, the player moves at 45 degrees to the right and down, download http://www.x360ce.com/Files/x360ce_x64.zip. Cast it into the folder of Fifa 17. Open and reconfigure Stick Up, Stick Down, etc. manually. I helped

5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 28.07.20

This is for those who use gamepads with Dinput. In Xinput there is no such problem.

a
andryuha-24 28.07.20

buy Logitech and in General no problems will be

A
ABRAScovyy 28.07.20

andryuha-24
Six years ago I bought a Logitek F510 for 700rub, and now his younger model F310 (Which cost 450rub) is 2100руб. Nafig such happiness then you need? Cheaper NX SPEEDLINK STRIKE Gamepad for PC, which is much better, but not as strong.

a
andryuha-24 28.07.20

ABRASцовый
If everything depends on the price, then you of course this gampad Speedlink better! But Logitech, not just a brand, but the price and quality fits my f710 for$80

A
ABRAScovyy 28.07.20

andryuha-24 wrote: the ratio price / quality fits my f710 for$80
Vibration has no plugs, just soldered to the Board. The fee in turn rests on a screw and is under pressure of the wire(which is under the charge). Sticks of deshovoe plastic and covered with rough rubber. Dead zone increases with time due to the pivotal base of the sticks.
For the 50 bucks that are worth F710можно to buy a normal gamepad Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller and any deshovy on direct. I'm talking that Logitek f710 is just rubbish. This is a very expensive piece of junk.