3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FamousAll 28.07.20 10:12 pm

Dante\'s Inferno would not be? (Dante's Inferno)

Hello, I was told that games on PC will not, I don't know that I raised the topic, anyone knows th please unsubscribe!!!
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
dantt3 28.07.20

These goons don't want to release on PC

F
FamousAll 28.07.20

Is this true?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 28.07.20

do not envy a sin

And EA a long time ago sent a news article that among the target platforms are PC will not be - our only waved his hand with the words come up, not going anywhere
Later boil, in the best case the port at the end of the year, if they deign

S
Sparken 28.07.20

sorry into will but according to rumors the developers are considering it and computer publishing, and if not then I have them with my bare hands I will tear you apart like in the screenshots
>=)

S
Sparken 28.07.20

Drey22 you et what

F
FamousAll 28.07.20

damn sorry wrong wrote I'll help you tear them to Zepa that's the way it should be, again I'm sorry

S
Sparken 28.07.20

mkay izvenyaus

U
Ukropchik 28.07.20

Dante's Inferno would not be?
Yes. And it kills ;-(

O
Overlord_PG 28.07.20

YES, they're in the States oxy*do what?!First Brutal Legend,then inFamous,then Battlefield 1943 and now this?!

U
Ukropchik 28.07.20

Battlefield 1943
His sarode portanuli for PC. A digital-only release.

M
Marie Colere 28.07.20

Battlefield 1943
His sarode portanuli for PC. A digital-only release.
Promised not only on DVD to do!

D
Darth Severis 28.07.20

and I have been supporting developers on a PC and so there are a lot of rules of games

J
Jack Harvey Hell 28.07.20

Are you kidding? That is more games for PC gamers you need to do, let him rejoice in the fact that there is next 15 years of commercials, and the holders of the consoles eagerly satisfied with the delicious new products?
Unfair! PC is a platform, which needs to be ported and created ALL the game, because it is, IMHO, Central, and independent, but her more was is and will be (i.e. even in terms of revenue to make games for a broad audience, it's for PC holders!)

P
ProstoqYParen 28.07.20

Jack Harvey Hell
I'll tell the developers.PC platform would be the best,but the players pirates and continue break of the game,hammering nails in the coffin.