3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Danilenkov 28.07.20 10:13 pm

The problem with the performance of fps..

1. Processor.......... IntelCore i5 2380P
2. Motherboard...... Gigabyte Z68P-DS3
3. Memory (size, number of strips and model)...... 8GB DDR3 DUAL
4. Video card...... NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550TI
5. Model HDD\SSD .....WDC WD5000AAKX-001CA0 ATA Device
6. Manufacturer, capacity and age.. 2 years him to check no idea how.
7. Installed OS........Windows 8.1
8. The weight of the dust in the system unit............ cleaned day before yesterday :biggrin:
10. Stood put avast eset

In General my story is this, I decided to do the computer, downloaded Driver booster and started to update the wood, using updated nvidia to the latest version game ready, removed avast.. downloaded eseat smart securety and did a full scan, all it did repertoria comp ie all at once.. then cut down the comp and blew the dust kompresora, I go into cs:go and fps jumps from 16 to 60+ before it was stable 150+, tried everything I found in the net, the Fig does not help, looking for smart people who will do the task today... did a stress test on vidyuhi.. broke up to 1700+ fps temp was 67 degrees, so not like strong torment, it was clear that she was fine, although I am not understanding anything
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alykard6414 28.07.20

Alex Danilenko
In other games this same problem? Maybe the game has bagnola, wait for patches or try a game cache check, and it is better completely demolished and re-install. Check settings again, maybe MSAA antialiasing so fps to plant.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 28.07.20

Alex Danilenko wrote:
GeForce GTX 550TI
And exactly is the meaning of this its to put the new wood? Here's my example on version 373.06 is not already running the game on an emulator Android. While video card a little later - 760.