3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KitPro 28.07.20 10:13 pm

Trailer 2,Joe (Mafia 3)

Guys today reviewed the second trailer MAFIA III,and ofigel from what he saw. In the revision I first did not attach importance to the fight in some bar or something,but it does not matter,and... and... and... I don't believe it. This Joe? And behind Sal Marcano! I reviewed this point,and just made sure,the fat like Joe! And then I have in my head played an interesting version of the story of MAFIA II. What if Joe saved Sal Marcano,and he decided that the best friend of Vito betrayed him,joined the side of Marcano,and in order not to fall of the Italian mafia moved to new Bordeaux. And Vito learned about it,and since he worked for the Italians,was to kill Joe,and then he turned up the opportunity to do this with Lincoln,who wants to take revenge on Sal Marcano. In General,those who also did not pay attention to the fight,this moment... And everything written here is solely speculation and my opinion;)

41 Comments
Sort by:
K
KitPro 28.07.20

Who addressed these words to Vito? Perhaps Joe wanted to kill him for the betrayal...

M
Messaline 28.07.20

No it's not Joe

K
KitPro 28.07.20

Too much of a coincidence... Even here Sal says something about the fact that SOMEONE was olasal... Well, maybe it's SOMEONE from his gang

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 28.07.20

Man, this is all speculation. I think if Joe will be in the game, we are either in trailers or on screenshots will not see him, the intrigue was

K
KitPro 28.07.20

Okay Yes I'm yelling)))) Joe thicker and Hawaiian shirt wearing. And this...

K
KitPro 28.07.20

The Witcher 96
Most likely he died... But if it is so,then 2K is as better cast,more dramatic,and somewhere at the end or in the middle of the game...

V
Vlad Lakaev 28.07.20

KitPro
and is this Vito???????
it is a boss area

m
meagarry 28.07.20

okay this spineless six Vito pushed in the third part. but brainless fatso failed in the second, it will not.

V
Vlad Lakaev 28.07.20

KitPro
as soon as Lincoln will meet Vito, Vito will tell him where he what happened to Joe and Vito what did you do after part 2

R
Recruit_Main 28.07.20

Joe plantations cities plows and Vito became six what is the black gull....

K
KitPro 28.07.20

Vlad Lakaev
Do not believe me,but that baturaja Vito:) Scar,the ears,the eyebrows,the signs of old age. I hope to release the model correct)

K
KitPro 28.07.20

Pacman1
Well, how to think... Mozht Vito's own need,the plot of t who does not see clearly,only know what Sal hollow kicked,and destroy everything that he holds under a

K
KitPro 28.07.20

Vlad Lakaev
Maybe the plot is not fully disclosed

V
Vlad Lakaev 28.07.20

KitPro
should be the fate of Joe definitely will reveal eacham was engaged in the Vito exactly to undertake to tell the developers reported that the issues of mafia 2 will close in mafia 3.Moreover, Vito spent again, and went to new Bordeaux.It should tell

K
KitPro 28.07.20

Vlad Lakaev
To reveal the reveal,but most likely Joe, near the Observatory in coffin moves...

K
KitPro 28.07.20

Vlad Lakaev
But I still wonder who Vito says: You tried to kill me,your mother!

007. 28.07.20

Sal Marcano says the asshole who shot Lincoln in the trailer but he died and became a problem for them...

M
Muslim Alihadzhiev 28.07.20

KitPro
to be honest I thought it was Joe when watching the trailer

N
Nikita Tribushnoy 28.07.20

I thought here. Vito was born on 2 may 1925, and at the time of his return home from the war (1945) he was 20 years old. Assume that Joe with Vito's one year birthday. Then Joe is also 20 years old at the time when we first time see. The last Chapter which refers to the time it is Chapter 7. The Memory Of Francesco Potenza. It says about 1951, E., and Vito and Joe for 26 years. Further we do not know have been shifts in time, or all further events happen this year, but in principle this is not so important. May we see Joe one last time in the same 51 year (end of game) same 26 years. Events Mafia 3 occur in the interval from 60 to 70 years ( Wikipedia says so). I took the average value - 1965. Both should be 40 years. If Joe Vito was born early, he still should be up to 45 because I think that if they had a big age difference then they are unlikely to be met. We assume that at the time of the events in Mafia 3 that Joe is from 40 to 45 years. How do you think the character in the screenshots is 40-45 years? And another question: why is Vito in the trailer looks so old? There it no less than 55 to 58 years. All the foregoing just my opinion and argument in the hearing. It will be interesting to hear the opinions of others. I apologize for the errors in the text.

K
KitPro 28.07.20

Nikita Tribushnoy
Have you noticed how graphic and detalizacija in the two trailers? In lubomu in the game it will be different,and the fact that it's not Joe I will not argue,I Vito didn't recognize at first,but Lincoln left as he was so this man could be Joe,mind you ,having watched the trailer, note the model of the Persians,so you can hide the fact that it's Joe.