3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LEPO163 28.07.20 10:13 pm

The developers heard us. Like! (Mortal Kombat X)

Spoiler

Vote ed boon was already on his page on Twitter, and he responded to a number of votes on MKXL on your PC. His response.. well, whether true or not, because it is unclear whether all of this actually, or the survey is just a survey, which will not change anything. In General, that this is his reaction:

- About 10,000 of you voted. It seems that you guys really want MKXL on the PC and the improvement of the balance of the characters! We hear you! -

Well, they heard us or not but rolled lip is too early, as everyone is well aware of the reputation of ed Boone as a Troll, who will promise much and then not wait for the promised. So, let's not much to enjoy, so you do not break off with our hopes.
18 Comments
Sort by:
n
namaste.108 28.07.20

Yeah, of course, napihat together pack 2 denovo in the game.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 28.07.20

namaste.108
Anal thinking discovered
sabihat together pack 2 denovo in the game.
Smoking? Also want.
DRM-protected (which it so was) to add to the game through a patch and DLC? Are you serious?!
Moron of Denovo already in dreams a dream...

K
Kasim Gadjiev 28.07.20

namaste.108
no difference.. I want this game going.. especially KP 3 identity will be released.

R
RiseSoma 28.07.20

Чувак43...Denovi wasn't there in sight !!!
Frontier buccaneer....Yubiki ANNO in patch stuffed denovo. Yes, and BATMAN also updated new version Lenovo. we can and these stuffed.

j
jokermayers19 28.07.20

Yes,Yes, most believe hatchiko Boone if he would like to be that CL was in PC,he would have done it long ago

s
shecter666 28.07.20

it is likely that for exclusivity he paid and the period ends

B
Bulzai 28.07.20

Of course it would be great, But in the words of Boone, I doubt that...

O
OMEGA 28.07.20

Wait...

s
stalkerspore 28.07.20

MKKE also first came out on PC, but I waited because! So it will be with the MKXL is more likely.

o
or-i-on 28.07.20

If so, that would be cool.

K
Kasim Gadjiev 28.07.20

Artem Pochivalov
Still been no official confirmation((

s
skull7777 28.07.20

booth Troll! 100%

s
skull7777 28.07.20

100%

C
Constant1ne 28.07.20

skull7777
Well let's see, one talked me to buy the XL, if released, would you subscribe? I other gift will give.

J
Jedis2010 28.07.20

Hachiko waited......and we'll wait....

R
Russian_Lawyer 28.07.20

well, as you? (who played). It was promised that in addition to the new characters, will deliver the optimization and quick response, I bought, I don't know about you, but my productivity has dropped significantly.... If too early somehow, but now the response became so long that sometimes after hitting even the power supply do not have time.

K
KOKAIN 28.07.20

good surprisingly

R
Russian_Lawyer 28.07.20

all removed this monstrosity, this time permanently. It is great folly to buy кпа2, I knew better not be.