3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Zenevich 28.07.20 10:13 pm

Three characters (Mafia 3)

The developers of mafia 3, of course, know better what to do. It seems to me that three characters in the story is something. And on this occasion I could be wrong. What do you think about the fact that mafia 3 is expected to three characters instead of one?
19 Comments
Sort by:
f
fanatDimyBilana 28.07.20

Just the same for entangled or just a good story of one of the heads of the hero a little. And the mafia is first and foremost a story, well it was to me. I only... also there are quite a few games where perepleteniya the fate of the characters razbavlyayut and the gameplay and the story itself. Immediately came up with a series of Call of Juarez, the recent Valiant Hearts... Well, just a lot of options and I do not remember, but the point is that it is interesting

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 28.07.20

Anton Zenevich
Actually a second mafia 3 playable Persian...but not all at once, and in DLS and individually,)))

S
Shadow264 28.07.20

The films of guy Ritchie watched?There would be 1 HS,the movies would be a slag,not masterpieces.

Z
ZlM 28.07.20

nazhdachka
Students finished any game to call being Gatauciu. Yourself are not funny?

P
Papa Joe 28.07.20

It would be better done remake of the first part.

v
v1806v 28.07.20

For some reason I thought that the game will be worse than the previous castei .Well, as it often happens to shoveling money and nothing original. I hope I'm wrong.

2Makaveli 28.07.20

So want the third part began with a video where Vito saves Joe, when he's leaving at the end of part 2 of the game.

z
zds 28.07.20

2Makaveli
Me too.Although I've heard that there will be other characters.I hope mafia 3 will make a mission showing the fate of gg 2 parts

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

After heavy disappointment from the second part of the third do not even expect. Czechs no dough on the graphics, neither talantlivyh writers and artists.They would sell this brand rockstorm would be cool. And they do not
pull - the maximum that can give it an average 6 out of 10.

A
Anton Zenevich 28.07.20

2Makaveli
I wish that, too. if not the mission, then at least the video...

z
zds 28.07.20

Protocol10
And Rockstar would fuck up a masterpiece of bad jokes type of structures in the form of the member and the inscription 69 every step of the way

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

weazel
And Rockstar would fuck up a masterpiece of bad jokes type of structures in the form of the member and the inscription 69 every step of the way
Nonsense. Rockstar are not idiots and understand based on the setting of the game where that would be appropriate and where not.
Play in the same red dead redemption, all designed in full accordance with the realities of the time.
And the Czechs in the second mafia fucked up - the main character turned out boring idol without question performing each task, the physics of the machines is missing, and the city is a lifeless cardboard scenery.
The website Eurogamer has put up the game a score of 4/10, after a review with the words "Mafia II destroys the myth that the mafia is interesting at all. The game claims that the world is populated by stupid robots who Wake up every morning, doing repetitive actions and go home

F
FOR2LATE 28.07.20

I don't know I first and second played with pleasure

R
Ripper Man 28.07.20

crutches, really looking forward to

a
aleet555 28.07.20

would be cool if the three characters you can play

G
GDFrost1.4 28.07.20

By the way, Yes, a remake of the 1st part would be nice.

Three playable characters in the Mafia (no matter what that part might be) is a failure. Advantages would not be found. Found to blunt ekshon and complete emasculation. All!

a
andrey Komarov 28.07.20

don't need 3 characters is better than 1 let on plot will work better

g
govnyuk775 28.07.20

there is 1 Persia the game is almost reached

P
ProstoqYParen 28.07.20

Valar Morghulis
The first part boring,the cars barely go one the chatter of the gangster TV series.Mission is worse than in GTA.