3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dolgovya3yy 28.07.20 10:14 pm

Tell me best in your opinion fashion. (Fallout 4)

Tell me best in your opinion fashion. Start to install the mods and the game first (with mods) . PTS. loves to build things. )
30 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 28.07.20

shieldandsword
Nmm is? If there is why? If not worth it why not put?

e
eysvintura 28.07.20

I also like to build but in this game the poor editor of construction which was gash!!!!!take care of your nerves bro!!!

D
Dolgovya3yy 28.07.20

Protocol10
Only today set. I want to put the best according to experienced comrades - that's why I ask.)

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

shieldandsword
Go to the nmm website and filter by endorsements and number of downloads, that will most popular fashion. Generally mods the thousands. Popular hundreds. To write them would be problematic. Yes, and in fact every mod that makes the game he wants.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

shieldandsword

Spoiler

e
eysvintura 28.07.20

there are some fashion casipora other and want all at once
hard to find fashion that did not conflictual and did not lead to bugs and crashes thanks to the developers and mimiru from E3 so all hopeful!!!

e
eysvintura 28.07.20

I finally wrote to YouTube @top 10 mods for construction@ THERE AND WITH the REVIEW AND COMMENTS !!!!

D
Dolgovya3yy 28.07.20

Protocol10
Yeah, saved.! More clear it became.

D
Dolgovya3yy 28.07.20

adventure
Give me a link please.!

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

shieldandsword
Come here. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/?

At the top menu (files, images, videos, etc.). Click FILES from the drop-down list, choose BROWSE FILES and go to a page with list of all mods
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/searchresults/?

To the right are menus with filters. Rock most download and most endorsements. In the bottom right is the category you need to click the plus sign to expand the list.

To download in NMM it needs to be run. But it is not always necessary to pump to the nexus, sometimes it's better to go to manual downloaded and download the optional file and then manually add them to the nexus.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

shieldandsword
If something is not clear ask. Mods hundreds actually. You can hang the weapon back, you can craft backpacks and a lot more, you can put 4K textures if you pull the computer, you can put any time in the game, you can milk the milk out of them to shoot light bulbs in the room and so on

e
epapipa 28.07.20

play it how the developers meant that there are no mods, that GTA can make fun of...

f
frimen1232 28.07.20

I would advise if I knew what nibbi great mod:D

M
Maksim Suyargulov 28.07.20

Garbage))

M
Maksim Suyargulov 28.07.20

Heh

C
Chuvachok Derzkiy 28.07.20

Best sexlab, but they are still not ripe)

g
grischa 28.07.20

)

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

epapipa
play it how the developers meant that there are no mods

Well, fallout 4 and other games pavilions conceived by developers as a platform for mods. Play them without mods it means to play an incomplete version of the game. You could even say in the beta version.

V
Vova Gvaskov 28.07.20

Fallout 4 Configuration Tool

D
Dolgovya3yy 28.07.20

Protocol10
Especially interesting fashion of construction and arrangement of settlements-cheto is me hooked. Have something in mind for this line?
I would be very grateful.