3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian_Lawyer 28.07.20 10:23 pm

Where is the hunt? (Evolve)

And I even do not ponil... went today, and there is a mode of hunting is blocked, written, they say, first some tests should pass. And at playing is available only to hunters, but I don't like the monster always played. Et th I losses for the monster not to play until I test fail? That nafig tada this game... I'll still waste time....
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
Janek1337 28.07.20

In the woods

G
Go__Home 28.07.20

this protection against the fool does not know, go through the training

k
kirill333h 28.07.20

Now after learning to hunt no way. And in the joint made by the team against the AI monster .

R
Russian_Lawyer 28.07.20

kirill333h
Go__Home
but what I teach them, when I have all the monsters I bought (except for Behemoth, of course), in short, remove the game, restart was not justified. They are not there barriers set.

c
chel s pulemetom. 28.07.20

Russian_Lawyer
And you're smart.....

R
Russian_Lawyer 28.07.20

people with a machine gun.
he sat himself played normally, monsters pumped and then they all block.... and offer the co-op to kill the monster - bot, like these little games. If I want to shoot at monsters - bots, then it is better to Doom play, they there will be prettier.

c
chel s pulemetom. 28.07.20

Russian_Lawyer
spend 10 minutes and go through the training religion does not allow?

R
Russian_Lawyer 28.07.20

people with a machine gun.
this is not the game that used to it the extra 10 minutes to waste, and so it is not so much interesting, and occasionally you can still go to drive, but when I start to put conditions and this despite the fact that she's already 1 again failed....

R
Russian_Lawyer 28.07.20

Hunt returned! Smart enough that nobody will play in their training.

A
AleVladeLushkA 28.07.20

Russian_Lawyer
I think 10 minutes will not be superfluous, if you play an average game for 10 - 15 minutes...

R
Russian_Lawyer 28.07.20

AleVladeLushkA
I've long since deleted it

A
AleVladeLushkA 28.07.20

Russian_Lawyer
You probably did the right thing.

R
Russian_Lawyer 28.07.20

AleVladeLushkA
)