3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
umv42 28.07.20 10:24 pm

Hired drivers operate at a loss. Version 1.25.6 s. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

What could be the reason? Who can faced, advise...
11 Comments
Sort by:
3lez 28.07.20

XS)

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 28.07.20

umv42
At lower levels always,if you have 10 and drove then Yes))

u
umv42 28.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Yeah, I hope so ;) Until do level of only 2.7 from me. Just loans ponabrali((

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 28.07.20

umv42
The more open agencies on any map) but you drove better,in the settings you can set that will carry each carrier) settings that his company's open)

s
sashababich2201 28.07.20

umv42
I put the mod the drivers do not empty, then the plus. Really Harsh on Russia economy in the Euro is becoming, but this is not important, the important thing is that a plus.

d
dgek77 28.07.20

I have no drivers itself work) Credit one just took , I bought a Mercedes truck and chase repay the loan) With the loss of not leaving , it is about 200k)

D
Denis Pigidin 28.07.20

Strange..I Have 20 carrier and not one loss does not work O_o However, open the company settings. The attitude of drivers depending on their skills and level

P
Podonok 71rus 28.07.20

In the economy line driver_revenue_per_km: - is s\n per kilometer of distance traveled; and stitching minimal_driver_salary is how much you will pay the driver daily (business travellers). Good luck)

d
den.ilyuschencko2016 28.07.20

I play myself and myself work one credit to MAZ 6422м without drivers

b
bobrdobr 28.07.20

umv42
It all depends on the card where you play, or rather from a built-in economy. Especially true for maps of Goba, only to rule the economy or to work alone.
If other card, a little patience and the profits will go. If you want experiments, then dismiss those drivers that operate at a loss and get a new one. Them change your pumping skills. At first, put Express shipping two points and fragile - one point. Then add one item dear cargo and range. Sometimes it helps to reduce the loss if the mercenary to pump save mode And, most importantly, don't forget to open recruitment Agency in all the associated cities, the more open, the more variety of mercenaries.

F
Foxers 28.07.20

umv42
the economy is a zero row driver_no_return_job_prob and then drivers very rarely will go empty.