3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JakeMukhin 28.07.20 10:26 pm

Will there be in the game, Joe and Vito? (Mafia 3)

Whether in the new part of Vito and Joe from Mafia 2?
39 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moreks 28.07.20

Can there be a dialogue Ala GTA 5,about Niko or something like that,first you need to know at least some info,so I wait for 5 August.

G
Gamer726 28.07.20

new game
new story
new characters
so it is unlikely

S
Stalin5014 28.07.20

Here on the 5th day and know that you are impatient=)

s
sergey64 28.07.20

The only thing I fear is carbons GTA 5, and all will be happy

I
Illat 28.07.20

This is of course a rumor, but the game will be 3 characters:
Spolarich, Lincoln, Tony

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 28.07.20

I just wonder why all think that Joe died? He is one of many situations got out that he had to get out of this?

M
Maxis1977 28.07.20

only don Vito and Joe got

L
LoKKi_SKY 28.07.20

I think the reference to any will, no more))) And not the fact)))) Soon all find out for yourself))

a
aleet555 28.07.20

of course not, events will take place in the new city of Chicago will be the new three character so that Vito and Joe will not be there

t
tovarish comrade 28.07.20

So I still can not understand.
Vito and Joe? What the students found something wrong with that? The characters are flat, like paper, does not develop and does not carry any sense. What is that, explain?

T
The_Snake 28.07.20

Vito was shown in trailere, lol)) the Main character will fight with the mafia and help him to be those guys from the trailer including Vito. Based on the fact that Vito is helping to eradicate the mafia, he decided to do this see after the death of Joe. How to say developed they will show what happened to him. Now)

D
Don Thomas Falcone 28.07.20

The_Snake
1. As far as I know, Vito will lead the Italian mafia, not to eradicate it. He was one of three ringleaders of criminal gangs.
2. Joe's Death? I doubt that killed him, as there was no reason to do it. Although it can be...

C
Carbon8909 28.07.20

Don Thomas Falcone
1. Most likely, it will.
2. Joe killed (and so clear).

L
LoDeRRuS 28.07.20

Don Thomas Falcone
Apparently you don't really understand what a mafia warning there is no doing and immediately let in the forehead and Joe messed up and specifically and silent Vito wouldn't and no head of the family, he did not in the video, it looked more like Max Payne is old and worn, not the head of the mafia.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 28.07.20

LoDeRRuS
I do not add anything of his own, but just read the preview:
http://www.playground.ru/articles/shok_zapah_gari_i_otlichnaya_muzyka_prevyu_mafia_3-48841/
Polarsirkelen will fight for territory and to remove competitors using the help of three criminal bosses. They are called lieutenants, and they are all immigrants. This girl Kassandra, who heads a gang of Haitians, mustachioed Burke with their Irish and precocious ETS Vito Scaletta, the protagonist of Mafia 2. Vito, of course, will represent the fraction of Italians. It is, of course, will tell, where have you been all these years and what happened to Joe, but it's not his story. Besides, from the words of the developers it turns out that lieutenants are not that much important to the plot because of their relationship to Lincoln will change depending on his actions. They can either be loyal or betray. But to communicate with them have: lieutenants will supply the hero with all sorts of bonuses and special abilities.

A
Awesome Drew 28.07.20

Joe will be killed, and Vito will help Clay

S
Showy DiMak 28.07.20

yeah, what idiot would believe this corrupt European gaming resources? these bourgeois are lying to you, so you chipili, like SCCI. do not believe these soulless Dodgers. anyway the game is all cut out. guarantee - 300 %. now the developers will go even further: right after selecting new game, you'll just run the final credits and throw in the main menu. A NEW LEVEL OF IMMERSION.

V
Vladislav Rudskoy 28.07.20

Vito will be , Jo no(.

g
govnyuk775 28.07.20

Joey's Vito also there is a bartender he's just like