3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HACAMOMDELEHET 28.07.20 10:27 pm

What is the difference between version pre-order? (Mafia 3)

Mafia III Preorder 1999.RUB
from
Mafia III Digital Deluxe Preorder 2699.RUB
37 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOMAS ANDERSON 28.07.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
on gama-gama for 1999 rubles Deluxe edition

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 28.07.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
I also bought ,and the key where?

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 28.07.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
come 7числа

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 28.07.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
I just pointed out wrong email at check-in, gama-gama well she's with the underscore ( _ ) happened ,but it should not be.
This is what I am writing just the key of (personal account gama-gama), too it is possible to take not only with mail

b
bazilews 28.07.20

Do not rush you to pre-order or buy,let the game first released,and we'll see whether she actually purchases.

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 28.07.20

bazilews
only after the price may go up, and the buns pre-order will have to be bought separately

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 28.07.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
Yes, key in your personal account gama-gama appears

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 28.07.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
Good day, if I was there (on gama-gama) predzakazhu, the pre-order bonuses in General will be available to me in the game? All the same, the key on the release day give.

b
bazilews 28.07.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
Better DLC to be bought separately,and then who knows what they will be,maybe not needed in Fig.

S
SaIIIa 28.07.20

dois do not see the emphasis that the game right now, all went awful and spending money on them is to insult yourself? What mafia 3.... Jesus, this is Slatina.

F
Faceless Void 28.07.20

SaIIIa
I am 35 years old, what a fucking school. And Yes, I today 15 minutes ago pre-order for 2699р the incentive.

S
SaIIIa 28.07.20

Faceless Void
Today's dumb-ass game focusing on the graphics and epic, absolutely not worth the money. And considering that developers have long understood what you, the players, the mindless herd, chabaudie anything - you still encourage them to do the shit every year.

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 28.07.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
just got the key

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 28.07.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
On I identity )))

Who wants to puke view this video ))

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 28.07.20

THOMAS ANDERSON

P
PRIVA 28.07.20

divorce on the grandma as everywhere will draw those pixel fluff the game through a month you will throw a grandmother vicinity you can always download DSL to stick in the game folder and play and even get crap in steam ! plantiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

P
PRIVA 28.07.20

HACAMOMDELEHET
watch as me and SCHMUCK! all the time give money give them a game last time a cull that PPC