3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VasiliyGal 28.07.20 10:28 pm

Who their smart watch and phone took?

How impressions after use? More comfortable with them?
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
krymsk 28.07.20

I have, but they are purchased personally in my opinion not for the convenience of the phone so, this is also one of the factors but not the main

a
aleks777789 28.07.20

VasiliyGal
Very convenient, especially with my 5.5 inch upatoi

V
VasiliyGal 28.07.20

aleks777789
how far can you go apart to be?

a
aleks777789 28.07.20

VasiliyGal
30 meters approximately

o
olya.illar 28.07.20

krymsk
I don't know, to me personally they are very serious help, for example, when on a bike ride, a phone well, very uncomfortable to use. same in the pool. for me it's the opposite wand, in addition to all the measurements that he captures

V
VasiliyGal 28.07.20

olya.illar
what do you have for a bracelet that swimming in the pool withstand?

o
olya.illar 28.07.20

VasiliyGal
my HR from the garmin vívoactive, but this is not a budget model far

d
dmtcher 28.07.20

VasiliyGal
Buy Sony Smart Watch 3, it's easy to see the messages / notifications, reading them directly from the smartwatch without touching your phone. Also, as I prefer to use the phone in silent mode, no need to worry that you missed a call: during incoming call (as in notifications) of the watch quite strongly vibrate and the screen displays the caller name/number+is the ability to accept or reject the call. Watch like as waterproof, but I was not particularly experienced: a couple of times in the pool was swimming with them and in their soul is never removed, still alive=)
Cons: the strap and overall appearance very Amateur version with the steel strap looks more serious.

o
olya.illar 28.07.20

dmtcher
well, that's just garmin's vívoactive probably classmate of your watch. and your heart rate monitor is?

d
dmtcher 28.07.20

olya.illar
no

o
olya.illar 28.07.20

dmtcher
have vívoactive has a built-in strap heart rate monitor and quite properly measure, we compared with the figures chest of sensors, the important thing is to make sure that the strap looked good sensor