3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djtiesto666 28.07.20 10:28 pm

I'm new in this game, help me understand. (Master of Orion (2016))

Good afternoon. Interested in this:
Started a new game. Met a few races. All relationships are peaceful. But, on neutral territory my scouts constantly attack other races. Just take them and kill, without declaring war. In the same Civilization V for the scouts not to attack is not thereby declaring war.
Besides, without declaring war can attack on the military base of another race in her system. This is a bug, or how it should be?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 28.07.20

then if got where Nada can attack without declaring war,it is still before this warning type does not overstep,the planet will not be able to attack without a war, it will be 100%

d
djtiesto666 28.07.20

Michael Holocuast
just funny that no one is warned. Just attack the scouts, and the relations do not change. With the bases the same.

M
Mihail Golohvast 28.07.20

djtiesto666
well don't be,you can declare war was to blame etc,but I don't Rozvadov sent to scout and forget about them,and don't even notice when you kill them) just turns on the machine have been going )))

-
-scv- 28.07.20

and the ships of the enemy exactly?? go pirates

17723 28.07.20

djtiesto666
most likely it's the pirates. Or on the boundaries of the system other races to build a stationary base , firing those who approaches them.This will happen even without the announcement of war.

D
DrAgon_steel 28.07.20

It is not necessary La La are not combat units and without a Declaration of war, and easily. Reconnaissance and transport for the casus Belli are not considered, only worsen relations with race, and the grain I have rummaged scouts.