3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 28.07.20 10:59 pm

First impressions! (Gran Turismo 5)

Well, the lucky ones have already played? It's time to tell everyone else what a game!
87 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burnoutman 28.07.20

the first review
http://itc.ua/blogs/pervye_otzyvy_o_gran_turismo_5_50121 don't know whether to believe it or not

S
Stigi 28.07.20

Sorry, but according to estimates it is draining...
Everyone was waiting for something unreal, and got just a good game with lots of bugs...

S
SystemN7 28.07.20

The message to treat everyone who says that the game is shit and to those who are against it.

The game was made only for fans of the Gran Turismo series if you killed a few weeks to pass at least 4 of the 5 simply has to like you,you'll turn a blind eye to the flaws that were 4 because 5 are almost the same.And those who have not played in 4 say great game because you and the view no....if you were a fan of Gran Turismo or just love cars this is a race for you,but if you are used to playing in something like NFS or go forward to play for you and doing Hot Persuit Shift 2.
My personal game rating 9.5/10 flaws,but they are not such strong to throw game the shit out of your toilet...

H
Hedge129 28.07.20

I bought a Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97 - 19,980 in the available cups beginners bots no turn 2-3 and you are the first.. the Wheel г25 simulation is complete, the clutch properly modified, everything's fine! The picture in the prologue, one in a nearly visually on race standartnii look passable. In General happy as an elephant!!! :-)
SystemN7
Later, try and accomplish your goal!

B
Burnoutman 28.07.20

Hedge129
dude,two questions for you. Do I need to buy the car or give them? Just one person wrote that they are given,you write that you bought,so one of you is right?)
And yet,you bought kollektsionku? If Yes,then the book of Apex there in Russian?

H
Hedge129 28.07.20

Twice came online (the waiting room) and all twice the console... so tightly Wisla online and nevidel :-(

Burnoutman
To buy first polyubasu should be! Give Yes, but still shit.
I have the collectors cut version, in Moscow on the top crust this morning only this version and saw it was not the usual ( of my three) there is code activation 5 normal palatzo in an exclusive coloring. Book in Russian and in small print (there is a lot of it amusing what) + 5 stickers.

H
Hedge129 28.07.20

I found not a big minus, somewhere Delhi aerodynamic noise which is so like in the prologue.. I mean when you go to the track for another car reduces the noise from air resistance and Vice versa appears when you come out of slip-stream.

b
bodya.kz 28.07.20

the game beeee) no graphics on many machines, no camera from the cockpit .trees 4 the polygon , the house and the environment as well.bought a Mitsubishi 3000гт - polygons 12 , looks just awful . in short, who have not yet bought , but will take - wait a bit and buy for 700-800R for many will be to throw it .shorter played a couple of hours , cut down and launched Forza third ))then write the graph in Prolog - not true ! much worse. in short my rating 6 out of 10

b
bodya.kz 28.07.20

I'm disappointed . Curling took just because of this game. I don't understand how it was possible to make a game five years and stick models to the 3rd part. the game has a lot of old machines - I'm glad of it , but the visual tuning virtually no ! but I wanted just them and not a Porsche with a Ferrari .I wanted to drive on of those cars you can actually buy . and in the end drives about 15 pieces Yes 3 single spoiler and carbon fiber hood which is placed on one car out of ten . I have a good sound system , the sound is provided via optical through reseller -the sound of horror ! in short, it is a pity 3000 thousand spent on disk ( book apex not worth it) and 15шки on the Curling iron .although the physics in the game is not what , but for a comfortable game you need a good wheel !!!!!!I will look no further interested in the effect of weather on handling .Pro rally mode already heard ,but haven't seen any.

PS : I expected the game in terms of graphics is not worse than nfs shift (PC) ,but she as from Astrakhan to the wall very far .although when doing screenshots of the machine it looks 30 times better than in dynamics

B
Burnoutman 28.07.20

Hedge129
I mean,do I need to buy the car or they do all the time just?
And thanks for the answer;)

b
bodya.kz 28.07.20

some give just

H
Hedge129 28.07.20

Burnoutman
I've bought only one car, the civic (the first one mentioned above) + activated 5 pieces with the code exclusive in the paint (chrome line), the prize I have ten accumulated but to care for them until they came (took a couple of races), while attendants provide very little to spend on the ride... I would pump Civica left almost all the money (almost 100 Grand), and not all have bought...
The good some where out bonus chrome line cars!
That's about as yet, everything is.

b
bodya.kz 28.07.20

MNU chrome line cars and a series of stealth )) was surprised that in one race may be the Mercedes 190 ' 89 and беха330 05 Mustang 07года !! madhouse blah !

B
Burnoutman 28.07.20

bodya.kz
really the game is so shitty as you described? no drive,no passion, no desire to buy cars,stupid riding on them enjoying the slow gameplay?

Hedge129
OK,I was just worried that it would be in new nfsc where cars are stupidly give everything.

People,so that tuning I think that no disks are about 15 pieces Yes 3 single spoiler and carbon hood . I just think tomorrow to take you here and ask)
Remember when in the prologue played,to be honest he never really got boring as it was,but the full version like how much different?

b
bodya.kz 28.07.20

say again to buy mono , but no more than 1000R

b
bodya.kz 28.07.20

the hours with a good hooker would bring me more pleasure than an evening with this game =)

H
Hedge129 28.07.20

bodya.kz
It looks like your problem is Forza if you prefer, for me it is the opposite of GT more beautiful and more interesting.
And no doubt I am also waiting for PPC..
say again to buy mono , but no more than 1000R
and I ask not to lead people astray, fifth normal tourism!

S
SystemN7 28.07.20

Guys have a couple of questions!
First: is There something like a free ride?To try out the machine?
Second: Opponents can be set?And then someone wrote that they are stupid,so maybe there is a level of complexity is?
Third: Online, no one run it?
Fourth: the Developers have promised this feature that when you turn head in the game is also the head turn is this true?

H
Hedge129 28.07.20

SystemN7
1. is the training.
2.opponents of the Fuckers only in the most dresewski opening event, then hotter yet I have 10 level of experience, and already worried..
3.late in the evening (when Europe otigral) boys on gtfan all right to say.
4.there is, just need to pull up shefskuju camera for this

b
bodya.kz 28.07.20

OOO MNU have camera will need to try ))

has anyone tried to play in 3D ?