3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 24.10.19 11:46 am

I propose to discuss the appearance of Claire. (Resident Evil 2)

I must say, I was still pleasantly surprised. Very worried about her. Especially after the disgusting appearance that she did the Revel 2. They managed to make a pretty girl, just very real, that is sweet. Play for this, just a real pleasure.
59 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angmar87 24.10.19

However, I still miss the classic Claire, which can be called battle angel Clare.

A
Angmar87 24.10.19

Y
Yuri Yandere 24.10.19

IMHO, but looks really cute and in this respect, no pritenzy, Riley. But the realism in the series re really killed, when each new part of the characters changing very much, as if they are doing plastic surgery. Why, cap, why? The desire to try all possible actors? Perhaps the hell that Japanese will understand :D I personally have been humbled and think of all of these sudden changes in individuals simply in-game conventions.

A
Angmar87 24.10.19

All the same, she used to be a more hard and never hesitated and was always confident.

A
Angmar87 24.10.19

Yuri Yandere
Why plastic surgery just first technology is moving forward, and the game time is also moving forward. For some reason, they always did in the story it is the year in which the game came out. But the game did for several years, so the characters have time to grow old a dozen years.

A
Angmar87 24.10.19

But still they it changed, before we had Claire's-Valkyrie, and now we're the cutie Claire.

A
Angmar87 24.10.19

And now the cons. In the jacket it looks fine. But I think that his classic suit, it looks stupid, not sitting on it . It used to be much better.

A
Angmar87 24.10.19

Previously, he definitely sat much better on her.

f
fanatDimyBilana 24.10.19

Nice I love it, what else to add. Always liked to play for pretty girls in third-party action, especially if developed and the animation tried...

f
A
Angmar87 24.10.19

Well, actually, it just looks stupid in it.

A
Angmar87 24.10.19

fontdimen
I have 10 years, can't play for anyone but the female characters. How can you play a peasant when you can play a girl with a nice ass and waist. I used to think like this is awesome to play as a knight of something. Now give me only the girl, but is steeper and prettier.

A
Angmar87 24.10.19

If it is impossible for a woman to play and this guy is not some sort of classic character from my childhood, whom I know long ago, and some since in the game you can't install the mod on a female character, it is immediately deleted.

A
Andrey Zlatov 24.10.19

Good looks, plump cheeks like a hamster))
I don't understand those people who criticize it for looks, okay revelacin 2 but there is another matter.

A
Anatoliy Schukin 24.10.19

Incidentally, the model with which the drawing image. In life, she is also cute.

k
kukava_d 24.10.19

Angmar87
You probably identify yourself with them! poor thing! At least in games...

S
Svarogor 24.10.19

Me and the old and the new Claire is like, adorable. Kapka pleased with the new images of the characters and not struck in a dirt the person.

If the game always choose female Persian, from the first male characters(if you have a choice), and fighting games hmm 50/50 even 60/40.

A
Angmar87 24.10.19

But still, the most beautiful version of Claire, I think the version of Degeneration. I still remember, it was 2009 and just went nuts when he saw it! It's just the apotheosis of beauty computer women. She is a computer and so beautiful at the same time. She's pretty and angel and fighting at the same time. It has it all!

A
Angmar87 24.10.19

kukava_d
No, if I associate, we're going to win something, and I sent her. Supposedly, she's my friend fighting and we're going to picnick.

A
Angmar87 24.10.19

And I don't like her prototype in real life. These greedy evil eyes, I as if can see through all of her insides.
IMHO, that's what the left thinks about himself too much I'm a supermodel, but you are nothing, I here most important, listen to what I say, I need a rich man, She's only human, of flesh and blood, and therefore will not be able to be perfect in anything.
But the one on the right is just the cutest, here it is real, it just can't be anyone else other than the heroine of a Thriller, it was created like this and will always be only her. She can inspire you by example. And the left can only inspire to commit suicide, I'm just sick of it, a typical alpha female, what else to expect from her.