3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostyan K2stalker 28.07.20 11:01 pm

Impressions of the game (Gotham City Impostors Free to Play)

Zapilivat
I think to take or not
24 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenisVarga 28.07.20

Great game! Suggest to buy! The game is worth the money I paid for it! She's such a crazy and dynamic which I've never seen!!

D
Dozzztor 28.07.20

wait 2 weeks because after the launch of SWTOR nehochetsya to buy the game on release day

S
Soulstise 28.07.20

What about accessibility for Russia?

G
Glavnyy geroy B NFS THE R 28.07.20

A pathetic parody of Arkham city,but you can play if you what to play ,I like better in Skyrim sakocius and can finally pass it.

r
realhero1980 28.07.20

Perhaps I'll pick some up tomorrow along with the Darkness II we are pleased to GCI roller and the developers inspire respect - Monolith guys with experience.
Main hero B NFS THE RUN
VAS how can you compare a multiplayer-buffoon and third-person shooter, are you crazy? True, better go finish Skyrim.

x
xANALCRUSHERx 28.07.20

Main hero B NFS THE RUN
she smiled so he smiled

_
_MIT_ 28.07.20

Unfortunately, the game is raw as hell. Unnecessary brakes and lags are observed even on top-end machines and graphic settings absolutely does not change the situation - even in a resolution of 800x600 and all minimum salary the game slows down terribly in multiplayer. But with the passage of training on the maximum settings the game gives a stable 60 fps without a problem. The wonders of optimization and porting from consoles just!
Further, the lobby is typed in on some obscure principle. Sometimes you have to wait for 20 minutes before you attach anywhere. And after the right amount of people reach - could easily throw somewhere else! Counter the start of the match could hang on one second before the start, teams 1 versus 5 is not uncommon. While waiting in the lobby annoying student with the microphone cannot be ignored (in the game, however, is also impossible), as it is impossible to kick such options in the game is simply not provided. Chat while waiting to write too.
Otherwise the idea looks very fun. All sorts of gadgets, dynamics, different modes. Though cards of only five pieces. In General, while that play is almost impossible. The developers bothered to release the unreal amount paid DLC (and some of them are idiotic to horror), and now we can only hope that they will attend to the issue of patches and patches for your share. Who cherish their hard-earned 300 rubles, and you can play all you want - wait mesyatsok other may bring to mind the game. Although it is impossible to predict anything.

M
Moricgold 28.07.20

MIT
Unnecessary brakes and lags are observed even on top-end machines and graphic settings absolutely does not change the situation - even in a resolution of 800x600 and all minimum salary the game slows down terribly in multiplayer.
Ahaha dude, thanks for the laugh, you're on the Bank of the canning playing? Excuse me, but I play on a laptop with core-i7 2630qm gt 525m 1gb I have at the maximum (i.e. all parameters at Maxam) gives 45-60 fps
Now about the game itself - it should buy anywhere from a month or so, because, as mentioned above, in the lobby for 20 minutes comes in, servers are still very few. The game, played a half hour of fun, although the graphics could be better, mv3 identity is not ideal, but better than here, here he is at the counter looks like something.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.07.20

In a corner someone plays?Time is not a pity?

S
Soulstise 28.07.20

Yeah I played it... pushes 2 things. 1 is tinkering with the game for Windows. 2 in the lobby and search the game for 10 minutes to sit.

_
_MIT_ 28.07.20

Moricgold
Ahaha dude, thanks for the laugh, you're on the Bank of the canning playing? Excuse me, but I play on a laptop with core-i7 2630qm gt 525m 1gb I have at the maximum (i.e. all parameters at Maxam) gives 45-60 fps
Apparently, the curve console port too processorsbank. I have to 3.44 Ghz Dual Core, 4GB RAM, GTX 260 896MB Battlefield 3 gives a stable 60 fps on high settings and a resolution of 1680x1050. Impostor, for some reason, inhibit only in multiplayer.

M
Moricgold 28.07.20

_MIT_
Hmm, my friend has a core i5 2.33, only goes to medium-minimal, vidio only slightly worse than mine, well and the frame 4 gig instead of my 8, so that the campaign this igruha only need a Quad

_
_MIT_ 28.07.20

This igruha need a lot of processing with a file and a dozen patches.

L
Lion_47 28.07.20

Main hero B NFS THE RUN
[Facepalm]

O
Optimuspraim 28.07.20

It can be downloaded from the net

g
gost1234 28.07.20

a igruha something about th???

m
mmrmmr 28.07.20

The game honestly has an excellent CACSA 3 are already playing ! however on the xbox 360 playing no brakes and the matches have never heard that someone said in the micro! Yes, and I don't lobii for 10 min and sec 40 - 55 I'm just on the pc have not played do not know kokie there problems personally on the box everything is spotless if anyone else plays come to live and then some Americans !!! tortured here tag KaVaLsKi73 ! personal assessment of the game 9 out of 10 as there is no Russian localization!

J
Jacob174 28.07.20

I want to play but I can not error the GfWL update for over a year!, it can't connect and it's annoying!!!

N
Nikirio 28.07.20

The game is full of crap, I thought not to take looked review, I thought the niche I guess, but damn every 5 minutes STUPIDLY HANGS, 2 hours of playing 0 SECONDS of GAMEPLAY (registration, settings and so on crap) do NOT buy until you fix it, and what about the gameplay do not know.

t
trustedSunbro 28.07.20

A fun game in the lobby for a long time did not sit, everything works fine (just surprise GFWL also) for the money spent I do not regret :3