3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZadrotiKO 28.07.20 11:02 pm

Surpass whether 4 ? (SoulCalibur 5)

Discuss
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magister X 28.07.20

I had part 1 on DC 2 and 3 emulated on PC 4 current the demo played the game in 4 parts changed and very much in part 5 all the promise of what could be improved although much is already to improve if everything will be as promised then it will surpass 100%. But it may be otherwise the game will be either as a part 4 one to one, or worse. So until there is nothing left to speculate.

R
Roman_Engine 28.07.20

On PC of course not. Plz write how the game is, and what it represents?

R
Roman_Engine 28.07.20

Is it worth it to buy box for this game? Not exactly fifth, as for example for the fourth. Very much she fascinated me.

d
dimil 28.07.20

The cartoon is not surpassed. But in terms of sujecki and customize your character it is much better. In the 4th part of the most hated features of the clothes. For cool appearance had characteristics to give. In the 5th part of this heresy was removed.

R
Roman_Engine 28.07.20

The truth is that the game renders the image in 1080p? Watched resolution on the back cover of the disc (the box). Or is it a Scam?

R
Roman_Engine 28.07.20

Some where I read that the fourth part goes to the 960p.

l
lorem_ipsum 28.07.20

And in this part of the game again we will have to pass a tower shower to make things for customize open, in 4 parts I was greatly infuriated?

d
dimil 28.07.20

BURP
No. But some things open with the growing level of ( experience get for all the fights, in my estimation the maximum level is taken for 8-10 hours of the game).

l
lorem_ipsum 28.07.20

dimil
Then, good!

R
Roman_Engine 28.07.20

Please tell me who played. In the create a SIM in the wardrobe there dresses? Such lush to the floor, or just the skirt?

d
dimil 28.07.20

[Straight Edge Society] Roman_Engine
There are a couple. Opens closer to the 20-30 level. Can't remember exactly.

P
ProstoqYParen 28.07.20

The best part of soundtrek,boevka,number of interesting tasks and plot,the graph is the third. fifth is even worse, and brake soulless four.