3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igaiga3 28.07.20 11:02 pm

If this series of fighting games were more serious? (Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3)

What do you think, if this fighting game with our favorite heroes from the Capcom and Marvel were in a more brutal manner, like Mortal Kombat, it would have been better (instead of the cartoonish bright colors of each shot)?
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarlokIII 28.07.20

You can't do serious!!! It will be insidious mockery of Dedpula and Dante

E
Extreme91 28.07.20

WarlokIII
well it does not get to make it serious. And th exactly on Dante???

E
Extreme91 28.07.20

The Mercenary Deadpool
AAA in this regard))) now understood)))

W
WarlokIII 28.07.20

The Mercenary Deadpool
Extreme91
In fact, Dante is not so funny. Original Dante invented by Hideki Kamiya wasn't an idiot like in the 4th part. At time intervals, the series of games goes like this:
3 - Dante is 19 years old (funny)
1 - Dante 22 (charismatic guy, sometimes jokes)
4 - Dante 36 years (Razdory Troll there)
2 - Dante 42 years (coolest Zen Buddhist, calm, almost nesota)
I have the image of Dante as a character in the first 3 parts, patamuchto they are closer to the original.
Just after the success of the 3rd part, the SARS wanted the same success with the 4th part, and made Dante funny, neobiani such changes in behavior.

E
Extreme91 28.07.20

WarlokIII
but that's a weird reincarnation of the hero with a serious Buddhist in the preschool trools and Vice versa. I can't understand the logic in the acts of writers, in terms of changing his character at all?...

G
Grays0n 28.07.20

Extreme91

It is not in the acts of writers, and in chronology. Dante varies from part to part, arrange them in the correct routines exactly as it should, in fact. Is becoming more serious.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 28.07.20

Zic [v.2.0]
Guys you necromancer

G
Grays0n 28.07.20

ironHAMMER.ms

Well, then W

P
ProstoqYParen 28.07.20

ironHAMMER.ms
Audacity?