3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh_vetal 28.07.20 11:02 pm

The passing game (Carrier Command: Gaea Mission)

How to replenish the energy of the ship repair and who knows what I do not understand Toko precedence of changes there and the niche is more muffled.
72 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gromgol 28.07.20

If one of the first missions of the company... it is necessary to capture the processing plant on Treasure island... then the carrier will refuel.

If about strategy game... produce Fuel containers or packages and delivered to the carrier.

G
Gromgol 28.07.20

1. zahodish in the supply and watch the value of the fuel on the ship.
2. in CheatEngine(ArtMoney) provides search values float(point).
3. suprasses/rachodes fuel.
4. in CheatEngine(ArtMoney) provides search values float(point).
5. the resulting value izmestas 40 and moroses. Them nuts anyway you like.

S
Sasha20052 28.07.20

Gromgol
and I do not know what the latest version of CheatEngine there is now?
never used

G
Gromgol 28.07.20

I have a 6.1 normal flight... it is a large part of the table are sharpened.

S
Sasha20052 28.07.20

and if there is certainly a link here to give or throw for the game table
and the trainer from sicheats that is not checked on their own website

g
grigorev74 28.07.20

Guys are like factory build and then ride with her in a jeep and build I do not understand how.

S
Starlancer 28.07.20

Guys who can tell you about the company. On the island Outpost it is necessary to open the gate, the first transmitter is found, and the second is not marked on the map.Where is he?

S
Sasha20052 28.07.20

first in center, second from the right of him closer to the exit to the port. XS how to explain those

L
Leshka87 28.07.20

In the mission of autos (5th island) you need to capture a base, it is necessary to seize the firewall, this should open the gate, this should zahvati the gate (or whatever they are), it is necessary to search the Central database. Attention a question: how to search and what do and how to do it (the plane my already demolished, there is a current 3 APCS)?

G
Gromgol 28.07.20

Лешка87
You can remove this lock checking sensor... look for simpler building with a long antenna.

T
Thomson-55 28.07.20

Like on the third island to disable TSU,come to him and the icon shines red,it may even turn off need?

a
alfainfo 28.07.20

People like to open the lab, it turned out only one on the island just behind Outpost, if hacking were given a key to the lab, and when activated, it has the opportunity to produce 4-aircraft guns, how to take lab before going on the Islands, there too, the base is captured but laboratories are not included.... ???

L
Leshka87 28.07.20

Thomson-55
there is a glitch like missing the hack device with the APC, I personally pereprohodil the previous mission and then have him captured (hack device is such a type of crane on the roof of the APC, see description of equipment in the briefing)

L
Leshka87 28.07.20

alfainfo
I understand the need to reach a certain stage of the game and there then you will have to use

S
Sh_vetal 28.07.20

Who does not understand everything at first you can't open it.5 island fully grasp.You will have all appliances energy weapons . possible completely to repair the cruiser.refuel and arm all on the road.

A
AndreKom 28.07.20

And I can't find marsh enhancement.
I suspect that it is this protection from hacking. Pirates just doesn't exist

G
Gromgol 28.07.20

After the capture of the island's Core... went bug - Walruses and Rays it is impossible to refuel the ship and refill your ammo... strategy turns into a strange fruit.

Signal the attack on the island... come down there and... nobody - but the alarm is active. What grips are on the Islands an incredible speed... did not have time to come on as one captured the other... that is interesting that all newly otvoevanija AI Islands... I have a gun built jammers - and not infrequently in places where the radius of the control technique is powerless.

That's the hilarity...

A
AndreKom 28.07.20

About glitches with reloading and ammunition I do not have. But marsh amplification is not present, without it I can't get the torpedo.

L
Leshka87 28.07.20

I don't understand how from the protective island to make a resource who knows tell me

A
AndreKom 28.07.20

Choose the island over there to the left of the bookmark, the second tyrkat and vieweres