3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nekto Nikto 28.07.20 11:03 pm

What kind of character do you play? (Far Cry 2)

I second Pindos and you?
159 Comments
Sort by:
c
chris_2k7 28.07.20

For kitaichik. There in one of the story sketches a phrase I throw China is here :-D Was funny :)

_
_Don_ 28.07.20

Damn,these uzho Pindos choose...Players,nah,you where in the story are?

c
chris_2k7 28.07.20

In Africa, but we are in the story, the mercenaries. Not with Africa. Workers populationstructure industry.

M
Morgray 28.07.20

And I for the first brow, his name is Marty chtol, I mostly wanted someone else, but when I read info about the Persians, incidentally pressed the start button the game :( and then somehow still became, there seems to the story in any way is not affected ?

_
_Gulya_ 28.07.20

For Algerian.

D
DeZepTup 28.07.20

for the skinny Norwegian.... small, light and pale - direct programmer =) gg

j
jokerxxxx 28.07.20

played for 1 and the last -if the last poyavlyalas near railway warehouse-and you are given the flamethrower

H
Hedge129 28.07.20

for Hooke's play ! because of his enemies from his no different ! )

l
linkov-v 28.07.20

The Persians are markedly different in coloring and hand animation with extreme treatment, but the plot is the same, well, maybe beginning be different.

l
linkov-v 28.07.20

Personally, I play for the second Persian. I liked the animation extreme treatment when you're almost killed by the explosion and because of H, he takes out the legs of the wire)) the first time me already twisted))

M
MChS_ 28.07.20

I play a guy ... he was 38 years old ... forgot the name ... let me look and I will unsubscribe ...
Absolutely no memory ...

M
MChS_ 28.07.20

I HAKIMA ... a normal person ...

_
_Gulya_ 28.07.20

Well, here I am for him =)

L
LifeStream [Has left from 28.07.20

What's the difference who to play still its not visible in game it never shows???! 1=)))

-
-remo- 28.07.20

for the Irish..
And what is true of the Negro do not recognize the outposts?? and not have it all make to pass??

S
Savorob 28.07.20

for Americans tries it for those freaks,blacks-awful pain,Chinese also remains from Northern Ireland and Algeria,from Algeria I chose

c
chris_2k7 28.07.20

By the way, Yes. Russian mercenary it would be cool :)

s
sTEEL[zed] 28.07.20

I grizzled uncle))

m
muXaJbI4 28.07.20

Yes, if we are not in the cap then I felt the need
and play 1

D
DeZepTup 28.07.20

about nigger joke I think it is also firing on posts =)
by the way, I wrote about the diamonds and Zsolt Kalash.... the Negro resembles the one kakogoto brow from the movie Lord of war.... in the game the movie a lot of references

Cocomo will pasano +1, and a bottle votki =)
he will be a weapon ipameri faster and all.... Russian =)
is that draganovci and Kalash norms and AS50 stuck? out of the ground! and works) gg