3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
babl-trabl 24.10.19 11:50 am

A bachelor's lunch. Share recipes

I came to the shoutbox pofludit today and saw a horrible thing: there is no one! The population in 2007 obespechivalo 1-2 post per minute, and now the forum died out. I began to think what had happened and realized that almost all users either lying in the hospital with gastritis because I ate chips and sandwiches from a petrified sausage, or because I did not ate! So I present to you the series of posts with your favorite recipes stag lunch, dinner, as I call it.

The basic formula of any bachelor dinner: little to spend - easy to make - delicious to eat. So I invite you to read and, if you have something to tell, to share their recipes.

Will spread gradually, if at all, will see that somebody is interested.

So the Bachelorette dinner 1.0: Sausages with beans in tomato sauce and fried onions.

Budget: 100 - 300 rubles.
Density: one very hungry mug or two medium-hungry
Ingredients
- 2 cans of beans in tomato sauce (25-60 RUB, I recommend Heinz, if the budget allows)
- 2 medium or large onions (10$)
- 1 pack of sausages (40 - 150 RUB)

Method of preparation:
Fry the onion until soft 3-4 minutes, then uncork the tins of beans and add to onions. Salt. Then throw into the mix the sausages and allow them to cook in boiling sauce for 5-10 minutes on medium heat, stir every couple of minutes. Ready! Hearty, tasty, fast.

Write your bachelor recipes!
49 Comments
Sort by:
G
General Gans 24.10.19

Rolton add, delicious;
Ready in a moment.

S
Sima4 24.10.19

1 pack of sausages

S
Sima4 24.10.19

bubble trouble
all is good.

What you wrote (beans, sosej, onions) - mmmmmmm, tasty. I'm off :) Current have me sausage, which I stuffed with garlic, invigorate the onions in the pan, beans in the microwave, and then fry the sausages.

*Gone

I
Infiltrator 24.10.19

Sausage harmful at the present time,I think it is better to use in an emergency,but in any case do not want to say that the author has written something bad. Everyone knows what is harmful and what is not.

P
Porter04 24.10.19

Dumplings (purchased)
However, there is the negative moment – it's washing the pots. For real men – which are mainly the singles, this is a serious inconvenience. This pot be lightly rinsed before the next meal. Forks, spoons and plates to use disposable (plastic).

b
babl-trabl 24.10.19

Without A Name

In formula cheap + fast + tasty no words helpful, this optional item. It is clear that for a healthy lunch dishes and ingredients other. But we have the theme of the bachelor dinner, and it says a lot about. Tomorrow I will post the recipe nisoprostol soup.

M
Mag Otshelnik 24.10.19

Eggs taxis.

m
masha 24.10.19

Bread with water.
1.Take a knife, cut off a piece of bread.
2.In a glass pour boiled, or raw, tap water
3.Used prepared dinner.

M
Max Fry 24.10.19

I, vot, was fond of ready meals, while the night shift were chasing. They standards are 75-110rub (in Khabarovsk with saranskoy economy, at least) from the usual home-cooked meal can not be distinguished, and heated in a microwave in just 7 minutes. Well, I would have written how to cook the food rules, but if you need fast, then... :/

s
stalker7162534 24.10.19

bubble-trouble Population in 2007 obespechivalo 1-2 post per minute, and now the forum died

Not that young people now.
We have forgotten how to drink young, said Athos, looking at him with regret, but this is even better!

Here is a simple recipe for bachelor (although harmful for the stomach)
Cut off a piece of bread, smeared with mayonnaise. Sandwich.

s
stalker7162534 24.10.19

bubble-trouble for the healthy lunch meals and other ingredients.

don't see the logic
cheap and fast (not necessarily tasty) might be the most beneficial lunch

for example a lot more useful to buy a piece of meat, throw it in a pan with sunflower oil, and it will be much more useful than sausage, that type of tasty (due to chemistry)

M
Mag Otshelnik 24.10.19

The sandwich is at least a sausage.
You there,and the sausage no?

G
GTAman 24.10.19

*1 Cup of rice,
*1.5 cups of water
*1 onion,
*1 carrot,
*3st. tablespoons vegetable oil,
*salt, black pepper.

Recipe

Figure rinse well with cold water, pour 1.5 cups of cold water, add salt and put on fire, after boiling, cook for 20-30 minutes over low heat (under a slightly ajar lid). Finely chop the onion, carrot grate on a coarse grater, fry in vegetable oil, pepper, add the vegetables to the cooked rice and fry all together.

M
Miray 24.10.19

a piece of meat to buy and can afford not every student.
personally, I can quickly prepare for lunch soup with canned fish, cook for 20 minutes and at least cost, but not all love him.

S
Sanya_Bars 24.10.19

And dumplings on that? Just a little spend - fast to cook tasty to eat

S
Snake Eyes. 24.10.19

He took the bread,cut,eat.And maintcom do a fucking rush!

M
Mag Otshelnik 24.10.19

soup canned fish

Ran away to scare the toilet.

And dumplings on that
Looking where to buy.

-
-SlashuuR- 24.10.19

Will be the topic. xD
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/774960/

S
Sanya_Bars 24.10.19