3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tTROUBLEMAKER 28.07.20 11:09 pm

impression of the game (Rambo: The Video Game)

until recently, we thought that would be something normal, but no, what to say PI.Dec full.
Although maybe others will like
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
KAPRAL27 28.07.20

The creators of the game need to and tear them the same score to smiriti. in 2014 to release the game sample 2000 it's a shame.

r
redfox2013 28.07.20

you were waiting and got SHOOTING with a mediocre graphics, run shoot, not to think to kill, well after 14часов work in Sudo Bash

555mafiozzo555 28.07.20

Better play Lococycle - the same QTE show and a shooting gallery, but a hundred times better than this misery.

P
Paxton_Fettel 28.07.20

pfft... GOTY!!! BEST GAME EVER!!!11

H
Horse567 28.07.20

what I want to say-game of the YEAR!!!)))))))))))))))))))

b
bullseye76 28.07.20

PLAYED,NEIGHING IN THE FORM OF RUSSIAN IN A FUN AND NOSTALGIA FOR THE FIGHTERS OF THE TIME!!!!!!!!!

d
dennismiza 28.07.20

Well, clearly, th

N
NORRIS 2.0 28.07.20

Like was immediately obvious that will not work for something worthwhile. It did this for fun. It was silly to wait for something,. We are not deceived. So silly to blame the developers. Who do not like to go by.

a
andrejj771 28.07.20

And I play much. Funny this shooting, I high hopes were not pinned. It would be cool if the developers made something similar about Robocop or die Hard

A
ArtPRO 28.07.20

Commercial games Rambo wouldn't go out with 1989. Honestly when I first heard about the development, was very intrigued, thought out shooter with a conventional control. The first disappointment was when I learned that the developer Studio, which in addition to some Nintendo crap for anything sensible is not created. Then the trailers became visible curve and primitive animation. Control shot of steel gameplay video. But unlike other developers, we are not deceived, we know what you get. The game is not quite the bottom, but I would like something better and better. So to say pared-down Far Cry 3 is, without animals, and extra characters.
I'm a big fan of Sly, hence his legendary roles like rocky and Rambo. I don't play with delight in this creation, but what about others. The game may not of disappointment, but for fans it is.

S
Samuil2 28.07.20

to miserable plot was ready. but what range would here not in course was. so very disappointed...

B
BlacK MoSc0W Sh00teR 28.07.20

6.5 points out of 10 is well deserved.For fans of rail shooters+to recall the 3 parts of the film come.Graphics could tighten,of course,but grafodrochery let them go in the trash!!!

H
Horse567 28.07.20

what is the schedule? what is the story? developed just cabanossi and they gave us another x.......Nude!!!

H
Hitrii 28.07.20

And something better.

B
Bearhunt 28.07.20

But damn already on this game the second encounter - the feeling that its for a slot machine back in 1993-5 wrote, stuck in the ass, and now on the rectal got, a bit washed and sold))) but the smell...

V
Volinshick 28.07.20

There's no quality assurance with this shitload of f*ck!

a
andreyisaev 28.07.20

This game should slot machines score.

S
Snober 28.07.20

Pity that there is no free movement. And if still did not take off points for kills, then once a ride . The game is not surprised !

A
Alexclm24 28.07.20

6 out of 10 game ladies.The graphics are so obsessed....Fine for a couple of evenings.As some of the reviews and betacyfluthrin to go to the forest

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 28.07.20

Alexander Limarenko
Go....