3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zdrastE 24.10.19 11:50 am

the recent mass flight delays in Moscow

Employees of the Moscow airports “Vnukovo”, “Sheremetyevo”, “Domodedovo” and Moscow “Zhukovsky” announced the cancellation of 30 flights.
http://moskva.bezformata.com/listnews/zaderzhke-i-otmene-30-rejsov-v-aeroportah/74552618/

even such an ignoramus as I am quite clear that without intervention from the outside is clearly not done. visible, visible to the ears of hostile intelligence services. not otherwise a hacker attack of some secret division of our, heh, heh.... Western partners.

all the enemies may not be enough. what enemies? definitely can't assume, but I do know that the enemies. Yes Cho there's much to wonder - spin a globe, jab a finger - do not miss. well if not explicit vrazhina, then the absolute value accurately in your pocket on mother Russia keeps or just sideways glances.

it is time this outrage perpetrated by our Western partners to stop, to cut off from them, they say, you're on your own and we do the same.
right there at the top, I think disconnect from theirs contagious the Internet and use their homespun scrapie on the Orthodox - huzhee will not be exact.

yeah, well I sho have not fly - and grandmother are safe and intact. and the Internet? I telly can watch, no skin off my nose.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mayamenstate 24.10.19

Hello
Hello wrote:
all the enemies may not be enough. what enemies? definitely can't assume, but I do know that the enemies. Yes Cho there's much to wonder - spin a globe, jab a finger - do not miss. well if not explicit vrazhina, then the absolute value accurately in your pocket on mother Russia keeps or just sideways glances.
You need not go far to understand that the enemy is you. At least Screwtape because all the water here, what h a lot. The FSB note.

Z
Zamkadysh 24.10.19

What zbros neocosmos this information and where does the machinations of intelligence agencies((.

R
Rolemanser 24.10.19

Hello
Flew this morning from Sheremetevo and Domodedovo, it's quiet all was quiet, only one flight was delayed from Sochey.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 24.10.19

apyat some enemies everywhere mereschatsya

z
zdrastE 24.10.19

Follower Perelman wrote:
apyat some enemies everywhere mereschatsya
itit bash - Chemodanovka.
not me, the Governor says about the machinations of Western intelligence agencies "blame America"
https://rupres.com/politika/vo-vsem-vinovata-amerika-penzenskij-gubernator-o-drake-s-uchastiem-cygan-v-sele-chemodanovka-video
Rolemanser
Rolemanser wrote:
Flew this morning from Sheremetevo and Domodedovo, it's quiet all was quiet, only one flight was delayed from Sochey.
well, then either you or the TV is lying.
I for bought for and sell.

M
Mayamenstate 24.10.19

Zamkadysh
So he old man of German intelligence. It is well seen.

Follower Perelman
And Gorbachev che? Gave East Germany, the collapse of the police station, that killed millions of Soviet people, the USSR collapsed - and all for one term. Putin never dreamed of.

z
zdrastE 24.10.19

Mayamenstate
my dear baking powder common sense, I would love to become an agent of any intelligence, and German even more so. a paid agent of the necessary and mandatory updating. unfortunately, until now, my services in the field of cloak and dagger, neither one of the intelligence agencies of the world are not in demand.
so while I'm open to suggestions.
Spoilergate, old man - it is something like a standartenfuhrer?
now all the rest. gentlemen, are you surprised that my post contains mention of the machinations of the enemy intelligence services and hostile attitudes of the Western world to the Russian Federation as the state as a whole.
I'm just repeating what the day-to-day broadcast all the Federal channels. not my fault that they are so convincing and make me believe every word they say. and yet, not only me alone.
you do watch television, read the newspaper?
the coming appeal of the leader to his people generally expect with impatient grandeur.
what if I decide to repeat some of his arguments, this information will also be accepted you with the same skepticism?

Z
Zamkadysh 24.10.19

Hello
On Skripal my dear you do not pull))