3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Sharapov 28.07.20 11:11 pm

can't connect a controller to the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

can't connect gamepad Logitech f710!downloaded from Microsoft driver for the Xbox,downloaded the x360ce gamepad Emulator and installed it!it's still not working!tell me what's wrong?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanKram 28.07.20

Oleg Sharapov
Buy geypad xbox360 and not a headache. All games are automatically defined, nothing is set up.

a
ahm.cho 28.07.20

I have a Dualshock 3 controller,use
here этуhttps://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/releases/tag/v1.6.238.16010 program,set up a time. Choose
in the 3rd paragraph of your device, click Install. If the first attempt will not work, put a tick on Force Driver Installation.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 28.07.20

Oleg Sharapov
I have a Logitech f310 in all games without problems. But I noticed after installing Win10 if joy to pull out of the USB then PC it doesn't always see and that in the Witcher. Treatment - restart the computer.
Yes, you have it wireless, try it with the wood of.download site.
http://support.logitech.com/ru_ru/product/wireless-gamepad-f710

R
RDIFB0 28.07.20

Oleg Sharapov
Gamepad bought, and the mind to read the manual or even googling - not bought.
Podley all the garbage that you pulled. Switch front switch of the controller on the X
https://secure.logitech.com/assets/34808/11/f710frontimage.jpg
And to be sure reboot your computer.

V
Vladimir2307 28.07.20

I also have F710. Look:

A
Andrey Zaragulov 28.07.20

the Witcher heinade Yes, it's weird

a
andryuha-24 28.07.20

Oleg Sharapov
same problem for me happened when I switched to win 10, what operating system do you have?
I decided it can help!

u
u3epJlu 28.07.20

Andrew Sarigulov
Not at all, much more comfortable than on the clave with a mouse. IMHO of course

O
Oleg Sharapov 28.07.20

andryuha-24
Yes, Win 10!how solved it?all the advice that was written here did not help me

a
andryuha-24 28.07.20

Oleg Sharapov
Go into device Manager, click on the game pad which does not see the PC, press the RMB to update the driver, choose search for drivers on this computer , then select driver from a list of already installed drivers, find from the list of Xbox 360 wireless controller..., then select one of three items first, press on! All, but bear in mind do you have to have installed the driver from Logitech to f710 in order to not fail when you restart the computer and Auto-run do not knock him! If it does not write!

O
Oleg Sharapov 28.07.20

andryuha-24
thank you!help!the problem is solved)

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Andrew Sarigulov
the Witcher heinade Yes, it's weird

Not so long ago laughed.
in

ps the Witcher 3 and the Witcher 2 sharpened first of all under the console and the console control with a gamepad. This is evident from the design menu, combat system, branch flow, setting the camera and so on.

a
andryuha-24 28.07.20

Oleg Sharapov
please!

c
chitanmove 01.06.21

ahmcho
what if such an error?