3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lorem_ipsum 28.07.20 11:11 pm

What to expect from the game Tekken Tag Tournament 2? (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)

I would very much like to have that in this game was the Persians from all the previous TEKKEN series (Toko the same type of Jack, Jack 2, etc, Jack 6 is enough). And most importantly, you could play the Bosses, if they are in the game of course will be, just hate the fighting games where you cannot play these cool peppers. Perhaps everything))))))
46 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zander_driver 28.07.20

Well bosses are different. Take Azazel from Tekken 6. If you give THEM drive - unless it is some kind of balance? not a drop.
Or take the Ogre from the third part. For him play was possible. And what was this boss in the game? killing him was no more difficult than the average NPC.

l
lorem_ipsum 28.07.20

In Azazel Toko one minus its not in the capture to take.

D
DraftMazda 28.07.20

BURP
and the hell that Azazel will win!

l
lorem_ipsum 28.07.20

DraftMazda
and the hell that Azazel will win!
Cho there to beat him, depends on which Persian Gamache kaneshno well, and what techniques you use.I Yoshimitsu quietly vynoshu the lizard, Nada just a couple 3 or more hit combos to know and all. If you said that about Nancy that was different, in that ferrous metal is generally barometr rolls O_o , I have it a couple of times Toko endured.

O
OlegoZee 28.07.20

Burp, I can easily stand Nancy and Azazel the third time

O
OlegoZee 28.07.20

AA on the way:
Want to return:
Jun Kazama (Jin's mother);
Kunimitsu;
Prototype Jack;
Gun Jack;
Devil Kazuya;
Angel
For example;
Ogre;
Gon (secret Persian from Tekken 3);
Dr. Boskonovitch (also Secretary from Tek3)

l
lorem_ipsum 28.07.20

OlegoZee
Why are Gun Jack, and Jack 6 is exactly the same, even better
PS Jun Kazama in this game of the series Tekken will be like

B
BladeDG 28.07.20

Jun Kazama (Jin's mother)-will
Kunimitsu-no,most likely
Prototype Jack-no,most likely
Gun Jack-no,most likely
Devil Kazuya-be
Angel-no,most likely
For example-will
Ogre-will
Gon (secret Persian from Tekken 3)-no
Dr. Boskonovitch (also Secretary from Tek3)-no

l
lorem_ipsum 28.07.20

BladeDG
here what there shoved Devil Kazuya, Devil Jin and so cooler. Come on Gon no (because vsek soplezhui complain that his grip can not be taken, and developed and could come up against him capturing some), but Dr. Boskonovitchа why... If some still think and believe that Dr. Boskonovitch character useless, let them first see this video :

B
BladeDG 28.07.20

Devil Kazuya will not be as a separate character,and the ability of ordinary Kazuya,he turns,shoot and is able to remain that way,or back to human here is the video
Vs Gon'and I have nothing,but a little annoying,but if TTT2 in the story has nothing to do with the T7 it is possible to ,so to speak, a hodgepodge to make though there are all the characters in the history of Tekken,and the dock is way too fun a character constantly laughs and music, the scene of his Paolina...well I wrote the list of who is officially confirmed,the sheet with the players you can see in the video prezentacii here,on the Playground'e

B
Black Label Society 28.07.20

normal resolution and in 6 parts was so miserable that it seemed I play on PS2 but not PS3 xD

seriously, the resolution was lame

l
lorem_ipsum 28.07.20

BladeDG
Ah! Well if so, then cool, I agree!!! Gon of course you may not vpishutsya in TEKKEN, but I'd like to play him against Azazel or Nancy. Oh and I could have them make fun!!))))))

j
jomic-95 28.07.20

Black Label Society
nonsense neither broke the FPGA (the game situation-a fancy compact and you land sravnivaesh ) - no go!

S
Shadow-Death 28.07.20

here are the frames..again they only on consoles release tekan...how is Namco zadolbali....

S
Shadow-Death 28.07.20

not when it's not too late to change their mind))) and make it on the PC

j
jomic-95 28.07.20

Shadow-Death
so that's the whole trick that Tekken on console only

such self-promotion and advertising consoles (and I do not like((

s
sallivan13 28.07.20

May petition to hook up to tekken tag tournament 2 on PC was released! namco is now good, that's dark souls ported to pc! Maybe capcom with their release of street fighter x tekken on PC will guide them on the right path :)

j
jomic-95 28.07.20

sallivan13
sounds interesting (but it's only words - and how in fact it will be? Umm..?) :(

l
lorem_ipsum 28.07.20

Check out the people feature, which will be in the console version of the game is something:

l
lorem_ipsum 28.07.20

The Mercenary Deadpool
Yeah! In the arcade version 44, and in the console 50 promised, and who is , secret))