3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurbads 28.07.20 11:12 pm

Very great damage (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The question of why such great damage to swords and signs , (because of the level?) you can make it so that the damage was not so great , and unsatu almost all opponents.
60 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Igorevich 28.07.20

Stepan Surzhikov
I don't know why, but the person with that face for some reason I do not believe that it swung to 39go LVL without cheats, it's his dizbalans article, he goes to chemerskoy the armor(although in this LVL a lot better item drops)
Spoiler

V

Stepan Surzhikov
For Mat you're banned for a week give(
Go to your inventory, tap and sacking the time you've spent in the game. This undoubtedly will confirm(or refute) the words that you schierer

Oh Steve, Steve...

K
Kurbads 28.07.20

Vladislav Igorevich
steam 112 hours , apparently it's all because of the fashion for grey quests

V

Stepan Surzhikov
I don't care about steam, what you say soft proof, a screenshot of the game make!
GO TO YOUR INVENTORY
PRESS A, A WINDOW WILL APPEAR!
IT WILL BE WRITTEN HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME
Bottom left like it is written

K
Kurbads 28.07.20

Vladislav Igorevich
need proof , look in my profile for you personally to do a screenshot I'm not going

B
Blood Suslik 28.07.20

This is a bug rather, played half a day, and I noticed that I have all the characteristics of a rose somewhere in three, no mods or cheats did not. Began shipping the last save and just before the misty Islands had to ship((( So sad.

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 28.07.20

Stepan Surzhikov
in order to give you the answer to your question, you need a screenshot of your hours for the entire game to go in chemerskoy armor hehe)

K
Kurbads 28.07.20

Blood Suslik
he's going to roll back the save , and that such cheat characteristics , interesting to take side effects

K
Kurbads 28.07.20

Dmitry Alexandrovich
with chemerskoy go just because of the appearance ,on the screenshot you can see what's in the backpack there is a workshop armor of the bear

G
Genesis48 28.07.20

Dmitry Alexandrovich
nahR you the number of played hours?
Purgesha
I'm talking about spawn items. there are those who do not change. but if you find the same sword at LVL 10 and 40 the difference I think is obvious

G
Genesis48 28.07.20

Dmitry Alexandrovich
and before I answer let me remind you about the cap threads

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 28.07.20

Genesis48
another hint that man could not achieve such results in chemerskoy armor, and she's on the screen on it, with the usual sword on 39 level, but the program would =) Although maybe Bron'ka and not only 4 levels are there.

G
Genesis48 28.07.20

Dmitry Alexandrovich
the question is not whether he is cheater or not, and how to fix it stat

M
Mercurionio 28.07.20

Genesis48
The question is not in the article, and the adequacy of the TS. This happens only with cheats, but cheat in the Witcher is bullshit.

K
Kurbads 28.07.20

Dmitry Alexandrovich
cemerska armor

K
Kurbads 28.07.20

Vladislav Igorevich
here's the time

G
Genesis48 28.07.20

Mercurionio
so the theme is not I Cicero in the Witcher. I good at?

M
Mercurionio 28.07.20

Stepan Surzhikov
What we wanted to prove. 5 hours and 39 LVL. Start again.

K
Kurbads 28.07.20

Mercurionio
115 hours

K
Kurbads 28.07.20

Mercurionio
how 5 hours can go through the whole game with the extra quests ?