3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 28.07.20 11:13 pm

Question about heating the video card

Wondered this question,as I understand it the more power vidyuhi tobish Hertz,the more it is heated(could be wrong).So,if the video card let's say with a capacity of 1K Hertz heat in heavy games below 70 degrees,the video card th series will warm even more?There are in fact gertsovka it will be more,or am I wrong?
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
KPK666 28.07.20

It's not from Hertz depends. Here plays a role and what technology and cooling system, even the case can affect, if it is not ventilated or small. By the way thousands version like less heated, but I could be wrong.

M
MagicHero 28.07.20

Shadowarm
Depends on the manufacturing process and quality cooling. 1000 series is the product of 16 nm and I have a video card at a frequency of 2000 to 60 rarely comes mainly temperature in the region of 50. For example 2 girder bench Heaven 4.0 Benchmark graphics card only heated to 52 degrees. The old card 780 in the same building was heated up to 80 degrees.

S
Shadowarm 28.07.20

MagicHero
Thank you,quite clearly explained,I did not know before that such a process,and that it is important

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 28.07.20

Shadowarm
Plays an important, but perhaps what's next is already difficult to increase productivity without increasing TDP.