3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikita2112 28.07.20 11:18 pm

How to pass Nuka World? (Fallout 4)

Hello again. I started passing DLC Nuka World. Was not far, only the first location cleared. Then I stumbled on the spoiler that the passing DLC for the raiders to pick a fight with a Blowjob with me and the dark Lord. What should your settlement to capture and to give the raiders. I was not quite satisfied. Also learned that at the end of the DLC the offended gang were to attack others and her need to destroy. As I understand it, is offended that the gang, which will have fewer areas in the amusement Park.
So, whether 5 zones to give only two gangs that attacked the third, while the settlement on the main map to give a third gang, then to kill them? Is this a way to regain the settlements? Or is it better just to kill all the raiders? Write that after this, the amusement Park will be empty. (This option I also do not like) And yet, to give the raiders have already tipped settlements or those that have not tipped? Who decides what settlement to give the raiders the game or the player? Won't quarrel with the Minutemen held the main campaign mode?
In General, how to get out of this situation with minimal losses? (The main campaign mode is not yet finished, only Kellogg failed)
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir2307 28.07.20

nikita2112
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/fallout_4/walkthrough/dlc/nuka_world/

M
Malice 28.07.20

In short go to the boutiques,take booze,cognac liter,Cola and beer,and Ashish this thing and start playing

n
nikita2112 28.07.20

Vladimir2307
There is only the passage, the answers to most of my questions there. And it says that you can save all 3 bands and on other sites that one in any revolt. What to believe, I don't know and to check, for too long. I'm a fan of slowly passing game. So I want to know in advance, so you do not replay.

z
zombijaic 28.07.20

to quarrel with a blow job with me - Blowjob-by me

V
Vladimir2307 28.07.20

nikita2112
Complete the main story. At some point do a save consistently, and get all four endings. Choose for whom to play and then come in Supplement.

Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20

nikita2112
I actually went past the Concord and otigral first for the raiders in full... all 8 locations under Ford post +locations suppliers ...I recently killed all and went to Concord.....I mean the fact that the main campaign mode is not a problem...the only thing you lose is the trust Garvey....talking will but companions do not take....and by the way do not have to be a raider....in one of sopranos I ispytaniya and after a conversation and Gage went to the market took the quest from the doctor and killed all the raiders and Garvey as a partner and a settlement.....generally to you to decide what to do ☺

n
nestrbob 28.07.20

nikita2112
At the locations of the Cores-in the world there is no recovery so will not. After Stripping of the location and its transfer to the raiders, there will be a chest for Dani and half a dozen of the raiders around him. On location they will not go, all hanging out around the chest. One gang will rise up in the story anyway and will have the opportunity electricity in Nuclear world. To pick a fight with a mob and to kill it will not work, they are all tied together - an attack on one war with everyone. On idea it is necessary to capture for the raiders neutral settlements, but because almost all the game have already passed, prior to the start of the DLC - you have to give up their and kick out those settlers. Or just take a quest to destroy the raiders.

Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20

nikita2112
To enable the plant do not have to be a raider

B
BlackTigerTK 28.07.20

And there is already a mod that allows you to skip the capture of their settlements in the Commonwealth.

W
Wild Rider 28.07.20

nikita2112 wrote:
So, whether 5 zones to give only two gangs that attacked the third, while the settlement on the main map to give a third gang, then to kill them?
Well, will give you all the land to a third gang, their back will have to return. Raiders of the 3-gang would cease to be your allies forever. Just stretch the storyline, the sense in this.
nikita2112 wrote:
Or is it better just to kill all the raiders?
I talked to one vendor at the market of Cores and given the task to destroy the raiders. After passing the storyline, the job remained. So kill them at any time. But is it possible to populate Nuclei World traders is I do not know.
nikita2112 wrote:
And yet, to give the raiders have already tipped settlements or those that have not tipped? Who decides what settlement to give the raiders the game or the player?
The game and the player will have a list to choose from. Some settlement outposts, of which will have to expel all the civilians (or kill), there is another type of settlements, whose inhabitants would pay tribute to the raiders and provide them with the products. In the list of those settlements, which are open to the player (sort of) and in which there are civilians (no matter the Minutemen they are or not). The exception is the commune of Solar tides. To me, this settlement failed to make a Outpost or just addicted to the raiders, I don't know why MB bug. Although it was already mine. Well, the Castle can not give, Yes. Later opened locations in the South: wherever there are settlers, they can give control of the Minutemen (pier Egret-tours), empty for no (site, Somervil place). Here is a list of the raiders were not replenished.
On the wrong (Alliance, bunker hill, for example), and empty (which I opened in the South) of the settlement, the raiders somehow were not paying attention. MB, DLC first finds the ones I captured for Minitab, and more than 10-12 list is not updated.
nikita2112 wrote:
Won't quarrel with the Minutemen held the main campaign mode?
Hurt, only if you want to go for the Minutemen. Preston will not talk to you. But relocating it can be.

I
Inquisitor 28.07.20

nikita2112
One gang of ANY destroyed, so look at that perk, what gang do you need the least helpful and don't give that band any territory. This is the first. Second .Not to quarrel with Minutemen capture outposts using eloquence. BUT Preston Garvey will ANYONE be mad at you and not want to talk to you, so if you want to get it perk, first, complete a relationship with him, and then seized the settlement. And the third ending, you have three options for completing this add-on, after the capture of three villages (variant Mackenzie I do not take, especially as it is automatically activated after killing any of the raiders) First, to give the raiders three significant settlement after receiving their perks and perk gage to soak all her(after killing the raiders at one Outpost, you automatically receive a quest McKenzie and the message that all raiders Cores world as enemies) Second, again to give them three significant settlements and forget about their existence but you will be able to take the quests from the two remaining leaders in Nuclei world and not Perekrest relationship with all the raiders of the Nucleus-world. BUT as in the first and in the second case, Preston will ignore you, and there's nothing you can do. And the third option is to expel all settlers and to develop raiding settlements throughout the Commonwealth.. Pluses not to do a line of supply (inventory in all outposts of the same), cons, all settlements supply will no longer be available for development and construction. For me, it became an even bigger flaw is that the raiders knock rotorcraft of the brotherhood of Steel where I fly, and playing on Survival this is not Gud Here..and look , weigh all for and against and decide what is more important to you..

F
Firsasho 28.07.20

nikita2112 wrote:
So, whether 5 zones to give only two gangs that attacked the third, while the settlement on the main map to give a third gang, then to kill them? Is this a way to regain the settlements?
Mathematically it doesn't work, maybe mandatory areas for engagement in community 3, and from 8 is not the lowest. Return can be like, but they say you need to first remove tarelki before the raiders cut you, otherwise you may samohovets and settlement will remain a raider.

A
Aganes25 28.07.20

Hey guys, I have a problem. Addition installed , I'm level 30, the story went into the half, but the radio no. They came to the place where should be the entrance to Nuka-World, but it's empty. So be it and then he will appear or have problems with the Supplement? If you know the answer. Thanks in advance!