3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BoBa_Fett 28.07.20 11:18 pm

What is worth to see in Skyrim... (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Will start from afar...I've always loved the TES Series for her quests...Unusual characters, an unexpected outcome, and, in principle, useless things in reward for performance, but for example wearing a jacket that looks exactly the same as yours , but with a different name,I melt with joy ^_^ And now the main point: Write about quests that are the most memorable, unusual ( funny, sad, love-whatever is interesting), with some premium dagger, emulation, Yes, even socks in the end...P. S. the Wording to Drive to bumfuck, Ask Least, it will give a fun quest, would be sufficient...
34 Comments
Sort by:
11mastak11 28.07.20

Drove in muhosransk, Ask Least, it will give a fun quest

V
V-A-Y-L-O 28.07.20

Ask Least, he'll give you a fun quest, to drive to Tutin.

F
FaNat1k002 28.07.20

Solitude ,or rather the arch on which he built,when I completed the quest I passed by,intrigued by was,in General, looks beautiful.The College of Winterhold epic looks,a sense of mystery(even I don't know was this anybody that during the missions of the Board,it seemed that the game was about 6-8месяцев the time in it).There is nothing more this epic not seen.Good Market for its architecture,night of Windhelm, which looks nice tavern.In Iftene unusual
Of course,bards listen to their good pleasure,battles with dragons and their power and a lot of everything...
What about the quests,College of Winterhold is the most memorable,the dark brotherhood is also a trace left.the civil war has not passed,the main quest failed.Thieves boring to play...Epic just to walk with a companion at different places)

D
Dowahkiin 28.07.20

The most memorable quests is a line for Associates. This, in my opinion, the best line of quests (not counting main). In principle, the quests are built on the principle of go there, kill that, clear the dungeon, but the story part is very catchy. And still fun in the taverns to fight with all sorts of drunks.

i
ilinor 28.07.20

Gilda IMHO TB is the most interesting..
and the thieves the dumbest(

m
mGoth 28.07.20

Dowahkiin
Spoiler sucked me realized the Dark Brotherhood-so it was unexpected when it became clear that killing is not the Emperor,but his double!But,although such was the case in Oblivion addon Shivering Isles,if you want to kill the Duchess of Dementia.

D
Droda 28.07.20

Me Azura's Star, it was interesting to visit.
Yeah and in the Shady Grove Sanguine too.

L
Lavuer 28.07.20

I personally liked one of the last quests for the thieves Guild. Where you take in prom Queen. Interview with Mimimimi, taking the costume - epic made. Maybe the impression from the fact that the Guild I passed the first, but the fact remains - the best thread for quests in the thieves Guild. Still deliver the quest in the subconscious mind of the king with the Daedra. Abudget! There was another moment of carbon monoxide after the passage of this quest: walking somewhere in the mountainous terrain, Blizzard, snow blowing, trolls around. Then runs up to me what the lady and pleads her to use this staff with the words: Well! Waradgery me!! :) Fucking around under the seat in 10 minutes... Sorry at the moment the stick was not at hand.
Solitude is also impressed, when I got there for the first time. Somewhere I write about it, but I repeat: my first thought was - that would be to live here!
The Guild of the dark brotherhood was also the moment when the climbs in the casket with mother. To be honest, I sat there with bated breath and waited for some kind of trick :)
In General in Skyrim are many such memorable moments. It is enough to take it, live in the role, exploring the distant corners of the map and trying not to miss any detail in the design that create the very unique atmosphere of ancient Scandinavia...
Curtain.

q
qwazarus 28.07.20

All the interesting quests in Skyrim enough to swear, the most memorable is the main branch of quests about saving the world from Alduin and the branch of the Dark brotherhood, all the rest in the bulk - HS

S
Svetloyar 28.07.20

I liked Nezabyvaemymi :)

R
Redmurza 28.07.20

In Whiterun have priestesses can take the quest about the Great Tree. It grows in just fucking beautiful. In principle, the location can be found just like that, but it's easier.

q
qwazarus 28.07.20

Svetloyar
Yes, just another quest an awesome night is good :D

b
bluuuuuur 28.07.20

qwazarus
I agree, how depressing a bit((

D
DimSKnZ 28.07.20

The Daedric quests are the most interesting, then of course you have nothing to say
Quests of the Dark Brotherhood is very good
The other quests are more or less...

p
popyuk 28.07.20

Black limit, I just became fanatet from the Dwemer after this quest.
Epic landscapes. Yes, and there is a huge underground stuffed.

B
Blinde_Irre 28.07.20

and the most moronic quest blood on the snow.Lag,glitches ,no flight of fancy.For maniacs such a build could be,and they..eh(
Mages like that..Colorado.Cleared a few podzemele,killed the elf calmarza all.Archmage.Sad.But bright and colorful.
But GW just need to try ,so produots.Want to be the main well,OK, you helped us,we will consider your candidacy.At first only help the brotherhood,bro,OK?)

R
Replikator777 28.07.20

interesniy time prizhok bard get prizhok think Easter eggs from assasins creed
three times Pigal

L
Lunh 28.07.20

Only the main quest and dwarven ruins with a Black limit. The rest is boring.
Generally tesovskogo games they are faceless in the long run. Well, there is no such of the Persians and situations to bring live human emotions:sympathy, pity, hatred.

T
Tohno 28.07.20

What to see:

Any Dwemer ruins. A very interesting place.

With the Throat of the World to see the Northern lights.

Any trader with a bucket on his head

Solitude from the outside. Looks much more interesting than inside.

Hot springs and the NPCs that swim in it. When I saw 0_o.

Pathetic dragon, receiving a star from loitering giant.

H
HerobrineMC 28.07.20

Nezabyvaemymi I don't like.
Yeah,and most here liked the quests with the Emperor and the Azura's Star like,slightly not normal quest..