3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ser Gregor 28.07.20 11:18 pm

How to talk to the girl

If not a secret
54 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 28.07.20

Secret. Try to roll up in a Lamborghini:))

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.07.20

How to talk to girls?
Shooting eyes.
Wiggling their ears.
Sniffing.
Smiling.
Knitting stern brow (type arenas on the head! and in bed)
Shy stammer.
Carnivorous licking his lips.
Scratching and Sutch hoof impatiently.
You can swing:
Flowers
Hands.
Money.
Head.
A certificate of insanity.
Member.
Baseball bat....

The main thing - to not be trivial
Solerno best of arenas on the head!... in bed.

t
the endless misanthropy o 28.07.20

Accidentally dropping a condom and faced with her eyes.

I had a friend who was shooting a non-existent lashes from the face.

P
Podvipodvertov 28.07.20

I take this opportunity to write a story here, the witness which I happened seven years ago.
Generally I sit in the car and wait for the familiar one from the station, and I see not so far from me stands a very beautiful girl. Tall, slender, with a pretty face and some white dress, heels, as the summer was. Not so far from it are some two guys, not drunk, not ghouls, properly dressed. I didn't hear what they were saying, but judging by their facial expressions and movements, I realized that one wants to hit on this girl, but shy, and the other is trying to encourage this action, then slaps on the shoulder ,then pushes to her side whispering something.
In the end, this guy decided, and slightly unsteady gait, but purposefully went towards her. And she could perfectly see how his friend tried to get him to pick her up, and I think expected him to do something like that. She turned to him and began to stare at him. And it goes - goes up to her and almost when it came to her, stumbles on the curb and falls in a puddle, completely, like a piece of shit.
Apparently the guy got excited, and the puddle was deep and he specifically rastel in it, like the rag. After that it rises, screaming in the street mate, kick two times to the curb and hurriedly goes to the garage, which stood not far away. But his friend pretends not to know him, and goes in the other direction.

A
Aleksator 28.07.20

Podvipodvertov
what a sad story :C

k
kenny undead 28.07.20

Ser Gregor
Began to talk to her.

k
kenny undead 28.07.20

Alternatively,suitable throw on the shoulders and carried(but there is a possibility that she might complain to the cops(2 times there))

P
Podvipodvertov 28.07.20

Alexfor
To me that something similar also occurred. But it was a little different.
It was winter, dark and slippery. I car pulled up to the store near which stood three girls, came out of it with some sort of ostentatious pathos, slammed the door and ostentatiously put it on the alarm with sound, that have had this squeak.
But in my way in front of the store was some sort of ditch, where flowed the toilet from the pipe. I deftly jump over the ditch, landing on the other side, but probably outweighed the head, plus it is slippery, and I fall right back into the ditch with shit. Lying in the gutter, all in the bucket and only see the starry night sky, and hear the laughter of the girls. Then I proudly stand up, take off your coat, throw it in the trunk, get in the car and like a schmuck leaving under their laughter.
But I'm in that town lived, nobody knows me, so I like that FSUs.

M
Mag Otshelnik 28.07.20

How to talk to the girl....

T
T.T.G 28.07.20

if you're over 15 and you ask such questions, only one option - stun her with something heavy or bulky.

A
Aleksator 28.07.20

Podvipodvertov
ahaha but this is funny

D
Don Thomas Falcone 28.07.20

Did not know that the hand must tackle to make

s
stalker7162534 28.07.20

Recently I read on the Internet, a post from the girl about the fact that she goes on the street, there's two guys on her zyryat. She writes, I think I'll start right now they say stupid to drive up like your mom a good son-in-law need?. Passing them by, and the guy says to her - Look what a good drill gave me. Writes met.
Vanya Rygalov wrote:

V
Vapka 28.07.20

Easy, don't worry, we don't bite( sort of ). Be yourself and don't try to pretend who you are not.

w
we get what we deserve 28.07.20

SOC.network, our slavyanskie women ssykuyut street Dating, taking exploring for docasu killers and rapists. Although an exception may be nice appearance and speech skill.

V
Vapka 28.07.20

undead kenny
Hahaha) but this is the best tackle that I've ever heard.

S
Spartacus1971 28.07.20

Listen and remember this experience in my personal life.To impress her,you need to be confident and give it to her to understand the language must be suspended.When I was very young,that's how I was doing,came to the side of the girl and told her the words,like,I'm a lover of the beautiful and famous Actresses their pictures on my wall,but when I saw you,I realized that they all pale before your beauty I'm ready to rip them from the wall and hang your picture.After that I just went ahead,she saw me,and she will make sure,and then quietly quietly began to reduce the steps to keep up with her and if she loved me,then she will not increase the speed.And this was the signal she liked me, I caught up with her again and already it's mine.

-
-SlashuuR- 28.07.20

I am a lover of the beautiful and famous Actresses their pictures on my wall
It is strange that nobody in the answer is not guessed to joke about the purpose of these photos.

P
Papa Joe 28.07.20

Ser Gregor
Money.

D
Djagger81 28.07.20

Spartacus1971
Plyusanul for the old school)
Now is probably not the ride)