3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Altair 28.07.20 11:19 pm

Hippo Stage 2 (Evolve)

How to unlock a Hippo ? Just say that you can access it without the founder.

Example here:

As you can see from this Behemoth blocked skins, and with the founder they are, so he unblocked himself, but how ?
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vivix3D 28.07.20

If you did pre-order the game or bought the season pass 1.More no way to get it.

r
raganrok 28.07.20

now modify the balance and in the beta it is not available to anyone

L
Lord Altair 28.07.20

But as it got the author of the video ? He began to play in f2p, he didn't buy the game.

r
raganrok 28.07.20

Dispute Altair

like, he was available at the beginning of the beta 5 days ago. But due to the fact that he was too strong, it was closed on the balance sheet. Though still a Ghost sent to the same It is also not so honest

L
Lord Altair 28.07.20

And how to store open can I only buy it and all, maybe somewhere files need to be modified ?

A
Alex445 28.07.20

raganrok
This Ghost on easy rislutati if Tim is normal. And so fixed in the recent update

S
Siniy Kot 28.07.20

raganrok
and so stealth was taken away,what else do you want?for him inept and so not able to play - loutsa on C1,and handy for the Hippo to C3 can swing and not get caught even once

S
Siniy Kot 28.07.20

Dispute Altair
a few days ago they could play another nerf because now it is closed and

r
raganrok 28.07.20

Vladislav Fires
When I played in the alpha of 2014, more or less normal, it was possible to play against Goliath. Then came Cthulhu (Kraken), which was at that time emboj. Since then, the balance really changed much, to take at least the fact that now any team member can put a dome and not just a single trapper. Still in the first stage and you squeezed in the dome, then kill the trapper and the dome will fall.

I admit that it all depends on the discipline of the team and the presence of direct hands of the players-monsters. But when the same Ghost, making a series of teleports, consistently makes the medic,support,trapper and assault (despite the fact that the team fulfils its role and not just running for the frags), involuntarily clenches the balance and fucked up they might be.

S
Siniy Kot 28.07.20

raganrok
one carried the players are all intelligent monsters)))after playing the monster himself, I can tell,that's just usually start with a trapper-not to controll(still play more of a Kraken and a Ghost-and they need mobility,and the medic doesn't like to treat the trappers-they are more focused on assaults,priority chtoli....all I'm trying to treat-but with the height of the flight or teleports this fuss is more catches the eye),then the medic is for angry(unless he is Lazarus, then his first),then the support and for dessert, assault with a hidden attack-partly because he has enough chips to control and to escape would not last to spawn,partly because of the fight of the storm is feeling all-powerful-there is so much damage inflicted and it didn't even hurt,so escape will not be XS in General, but a series of victories with such tactics get more and more of the hunters you play for more support and medic would take and trapper but somehow they told me not very frankly,the win rate for them has more positive than negative,the average trapper,the assault all the trouble,mobility is not enough just to put Warne all the same not mine,so why complain XS-tactics you can come up with thousands(if not millions)

D
Dante_Avitus 28.07.20

Hippo open at least from me. I have the game disc I bought on release and in the box was a promo code for the monster.
Add us as a friend to shoots. steamcommunity.com/id/_Avitus_

G
Gothic500 28.07.20

I also have a Behemoth available, bought the game.

L
Lord Altair 28.07.20

I found the store keys, I found the DLC key Monster (http://megakeys.ru/pc-games/product.php?id_d=2163670) if I buy and activate, the Behemoth will be available to me ?

Another is here:http://megakeys.ru/pc-games/product.php?id_d=1870700 if I buy this key, I the Founder will ?

L
Lord Altair 28.07.20

What ? No one checked ?

L
Lord Altair 28.07.20

Ah, had to take the bold step of buying a DLC code to Monster and, you know, HAPPENED, the Behemoth my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Key bought here: http://megakeys.ru/pc-games/product.php?id_d=2163670

Also with the Hippopotamus I got skins for Goliath - Wild and Predator sorry not enough money for the full version, then it would Founder was, well, although the Founder is not interesting, wants the Persians to open.

A
AleVladeLushkA 28.07.20

Dispute Altair
Cool!