3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faustynok995 28.07.20 11:19 pm

Crashes every 40-50 minutes (Forza Horizon 3)

Said, the patch will be this week, at whom what version of the game?(I have 1.0.10.2) And what to do with these departures every 40-50 minutes? My system should pull the game(печ780ti, i5 2500, 8 gigs operatives)
14 Comments
Sort by:
w
wiedzmin6891 28.07.20

The night never took off. In order: enabled Windows updates, disabled firewall, disabled microphone disabled Windows defender, are the latest drivers on video, all settings on high, Vert. Singh. included, limited to 50 frames in the interface settings is disabled designs derivation, (some flew and because of this), but with such settings the game has not taken off for 6 hours of play never.

F
Faustynok995 28.07.20

wiedzmin6891
I have a minimum salary even MicroProse, although the graphics card is loaded on 50-60%

F
Faustynok995 28.07.20

Here is a screenshot after about 30 minutes of the game start lags freezes, can from 60 to 0 fps drop, maybe a second to hang the sounds are buggy, and after 10 minutes of the game the battle the game crashes regardless of settings, and on minimum salary and on ultra all the same picture, I don't know what to do.

w
wiedzmin6891 28.07.20

Try the swap file to increase. Some who have 8 gigs of RAM helped. But personally I have 12 GB of RAM and with any paging file was off. While I did not do the same written above. I used to have as you flew every 30-40 minutes. Have otsluzhil defender, turned off firewall, turned on Windows update, updated the this Windows to the latest version. Put latest drivers on video. All settings in game max, Lok 50 frames, smoothing the frame rate is also included. Also in the settings turn off the design drivethru. And even as an option, try disabling the Internet during the game. I have here with what I described, and ceased to throw at all. And prize swaps and lowering of the frame, it is, but honestly to 0 does not fall. Sags up to 25-30, but I'm not paying attention. In General, tomorrow there should be update for the game, and I hope that the patch there will fix these crashes and lags. Many of these problems, and there are still worse.) Try different settings and everything. Another friend on the forum has helped to raise the fps by putting in kontrolnoj panel NVIDIA power mode on adaptive.

F
Faustynok995 28.07.20

wiedzmin6891
As lock 50 fps to deliver? There's only 30 or 60, all graphics settings tried, with a new wood fps was very low, the paging file is increased, defender and the firewall was turned off, I tell the forums all night last night, smoked, nothing helps, even if the patch fixed, otherwise the worst game on the expectations for me would not be No Man Sky, and Forza, especially for a 4 piece.

E
EvgenyDMT 28.07.20

Faustynok995 wrote:
And what to do with these departures every 40-50 minutes?
I had first read reviews of those who bought and think is it worth it with such problems to buy...

F
Faustynok995 28.07.20

EvgenyDMT
Even then the reviews were not, wise guy...

E
Edonis 28.07.20

Faustynok995
Patch tomorrow is supposed to roll out. Recommend to upgrade to 14393.222 version of Win10, otherwise it will not load the patch, and the whole game entirely.

t
tachos 28.07.20

.Faustynok995

I have their friezes while riding around the world was able to win only install games on the SSD. During the game, look how loaded your hard drive. And compare the ride and standing form.

Part of the problem I think the files are encrypted.

F
Faustynok995 28.07.20

tachos
I'd be happy to install on the ssd, but I have it under the system and only 60 gigs(

t
tachos 28.07.20

Faustynok995
It is necessary for anyone to wait for a patch from Mike. With their system the files are encrypted they are notably chalilis. On the console there are no such problems. So wait for patches.

w
wiedzmin6891 28.07.20

Patch, list of changes:
СпойлерWindows 10
- Fixed a performance issue on Windows 10 that caused stuttering with high or unlocked framerates on certain hardware configurations

- Improved stability on Windows 10

- Disable mouse move detection while driving

- The Windows 10 video options screen will no longer ask users to save when no changes have been made

- Additional options have been added to the Windows 10 Advanced Controller Menu. These include:
o Steering wheel sensitivity
o Invert Force Feedback
o Centre spring scale
o Damping scale
- Fixed a problem where pre-order cars and the Halo Warthog were not appearing in the Windows 10 version of the game for some players

Wheel Improvements
- The Logitech G27 is now registered correctly on Windows 10, so the correct default mapping will be applied

- All wheels with enough buttons have had the horn added to their default mappings on Windows 10

- Fix to dead zones for acceleration and braking axes on wheels

- Default mappings for all TX Racing Wheel variants

- Fixed a bug where custom input mappings would not save successfully

General Improvements
- The Social and Rivals tabs will now unlock for players with Xbox Live Silver accounts

- Fixed a bug where the racing line would sometimes disappear

- Controller hot swapping is now available. Players can switch between controllers/their keyboard whenever they choose (including the wheel)

Various content fixes for cars

The patch will start around 20:00 Moscow time. At least it says so on the forum.

V
Victor5555 28.07.20

12 gigs operatives, isn't it?

w
wiedzmin6891 28.07.20

Victor5555
In most it.