3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4GunZ 28.07.20 11:19 pm

The legendary Gauss rifle - The Last Minute (Fallout 4)

Judging by the found of English-language sources of information, the game has this gun, and I quote:
The Last Minute (Gauss rifle): Can be bought at the merchant level 4 workshop. It deals 50% more limb damage.
I have found that it is possible to buy from someone during the quests of the Minutemen. The main questions are: have you found her? If so, how and where? What is level 4 workshop merchant and how to raise them until level 4, if they are merchants in the settlements that we put ourselves?
UPD. Passed quest the minute man Old gun. Ronnie Shows now you can buy a Gauss carbine last minute for a shitload of caps. But the issue with the merchant, level 4 is still considered open.
18 Comments
Sort by:
F
FreeDead 28.07.20

As I understand it, refers to the fourth level perk the leader in the thread charisma.

D
DocVatson 28.07.20

Caution. Possible small spoilers!
The gun itself can be bought from the old minetonka, I do not remember the name, like Ronnie or something like this (it will be in charge of the Armory), which returned to the Castle after his capture.
Expensive ammo, kills everything that moves.

4GunZ 28.07.20

FreeDead, except that levels of this perk only two. Just checked.

X
Xilandar 28.07.20

DocVatson
And when science-4, you can still stick the muffler and get the most powerful sniper in the game

V
Vasiliy Emelyanov 28.07.20

do not argue cool gun !!! but I did come across a little different and think it is steeper than this ) tropolach with legendary, gosposka double shot ( i.e. + 100% damage ) maybe I was lucky but it crashes often with robots legendary ( only minus the silencer its not working)

P
Pomu4 28.07.20

But I have Ronnie Show this gun is not for sale, although the quest fulfilled long ago.

C
CEMENTATOR 28.07.20

you mean this?
Spoiler

J
Jay Tro 28.07.20

4GunZ
how to get to the Armory in the fortress??? I almost killed Ronnie from grenamat))))

p
podokonnik 28.07.20

Jay Tro
Old lady driving. When you finish the quest the Old gun, then after sleep or leaving Loki, the old woman will say that you can get to the Armory. The iron plate on the right of the entrance opens.

4GunZ 28.07.20

Vasily Emelyanov
To knock a gun from a Legendary enemy is pure random. In addition, the muffler decides)

N
Nikolay Goloviznin 28.07.20

Prompt where on it to get ammo

4GunZ 28.07.20

Nikolay Goloviznin
I buy cartridges from two dealers in diamond city(the arms dealer and vendor junk) and NK-47 female in the Neighborhood.

N
Nikolay Goloviznin 28.07.20

4GunZ
All found at stormtree in a good Neighborhood(although yesterday they are nowhere)

v
vladikr 28.07.20

On dirigible ) in BS.

A
AleksB 28.07.20

There is a joke: Ronnie Show trades only during the day hours from 10 am.

M
Madjestik85 28.07.20

Vasily Emelyanov
where can I take this gun with double shell?

S
Strchi 28.07.20

Madjestik85
With a random legendary mob

L
Lillium 28.07.20

The divalent carbine Gauss, 1215 damage with adrenaline