3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
manels 28.07.20 11:22 pm

Cell for quick test (Fallout 4)

Here's what I found - the Cell for a quick test. There's Kelly with the brahmin, the Dreta, cat, Lex, Major, Brave, Nychka, a Wounded dog, Simon and ness (had to fill up, but can be revived). Rescued before Kelly. The rest not fully communicate. Plan to get in the game and them. Can Safaricom, and they have not been met, only by hearsay knew that such exist. Someone has any ideas.

7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20

And why should they?much more interesting just to meet them

m
manels 28.07.20

Золотко555
Went through the whole game (had been there all the corners), but none of them had never met. The cell has no exit. Maybe they locked the evil wizard ;)

s
saturn7774 28.07.20

What is there to figure out something ..!
All these characters are from the category a chance meeting ( event ) ...
Kelly, Dreta and the girl cat is a traders. Lex's security guard traders named Nychka, and Simon is her brother is a drug addict ( also a guard, I think ). Major brave is one of the stronger enemies ( indicated by a skull on a strip of life ) ... Could be wrong, but I think he is in the factory General Atomics. A wounded dog-bitch ( Caponord ), is part of a hidden job ... the Dog can be cured and it again should appear in the casual encounters as each character.
Ness stands out is the quest of pers.

Again - all these pretzels, including ness from the category random encounters and sooner or later, they should appear. Kick them out of the test room, not necessarily.

Can delete the Topic, yet inappropriate geezer, you cons have not made - naively believe that they know everything, and other mugs.
I wish you good luck.

s
saturn7774 28.07.20

its convenient location
And another thing ... to get Out of there. It's worth a try moving the console into the gaming location or simply to load the save.

Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20

its convenient location
they will rondomedia in several places near Cambridge in the alley but there it is tricky in that alley to come)) near the station Oberland(from her along the rails to go in the direction of the city Daimon after the fallen of the wagon after Teremok every time I run and there's always someone new...at the crossroads of the greenhouse grintop...Yes, a lot of such places where you can encounter them...and it's much more interesting than to pull them into the game and as fashion make
P. S. by the way is still a lot of random encounters in the game there is...I've had three interesting meetings
Mel met him with Sonia 2 says that after the excavation does not stay anywhere for long always on the run afraid of Hancock
Darla in asylum of 114 her Melo chased and several times I met her in the Commonwealth all went home and scolded thick big, fat, stupid Melo...)))
Jon Cabot with his ghoul bodyguard ...after the murder of his father and completing his quest...met also by chance, almost on the border of the glowing sea with him, they went travelling and I have asked the fiber was ready to buy
these random encounters make the game interesting...and the game never ceases to amaze me...anyone seen the old John Cabot?? I like this info never seen before and I have the last saved game is old and scolding me because of me his mother died so long without serum was unable to live

m
manels 28.07.20

saturn7774
Yes, escape is not the problem, do it through the console command player.moveto NPC ID and anchor. Just wanted to show what a cool place by accident found, looking for Kelly. What kind of characters are also found. It is interesting only when there is a glitch or the way it should... But it is rather for developers.

s
saturn7774 28.07.20

its convenient location
To NATO.