3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DJ Alu 28.07.20 11:22 pm

The plot (SPOILERS!) (Virginia)

Ladies and gentlemen!

Passed the game in one spirit, tried to collect all the feathers, Yes flowers, but no interest really. Music accompanies good, the game is good in principle.

Question?BUT! Explain me, a forehead, what happened? She took LCD, understood everything and...that, they left and all? What? What the hell happened?

The rest of the game no complaints. Takes place in the same spirit, the change of personnel was forced to shout: AAAAAA! Enough so to quickly change frames!, but later get used to it. The plot is interesting, but a little confusing due to silence.

PS. About my passage of time was 3-4 hours :)
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chekist_KGB 28.07.20

DJ Alu
He understood absolutely nothing of the plot, what's that, where's the boy??? Only got one achivku Madam, but there is still 16(!) achievements, including 8 hidden. As I understand it, the main character was doing what tripped his colleagues, for which they received a raise??? And then the Buffalo, and then the mask? I have no answers, who can chew please.
This is the best that I've played for the last time, so a tube that even surpassed Firewatch.
The game has a lot of secrets, plus a description of achievements, a little, uh, strange, as for example: here the driver starts the mechanism. Tu-Tu! Choo-Choo! Forward, forward!
In a word - is UNCLEAR

m
magic_man 28.07.20

where is the boy???
Spoilertastic on the road for a few seconds before the credits

C
Chekist_KGB 28.07.20

magic_man
Then he painfully rose this week, but Oh well, let's say it is. And everything else, how to explain? I personally do not give rest to the bundle, though I them never being chased, but there was already interested, but clearly left a lot of secrets, little when passing.

p
puzia12 28.07.20

who liked the game I advise you to watch the series twin peaks ,which the authors clearly inspired by Virginia and also to play similar to deadly premonition

p
puzia12 28.07.20

Play as a young graduate of the Academy, which together with the first task of the disappearance of the guy and even give a job to dig up dirt on his partner. My partner's mother also worked for the FBI and was a very good agent. Most likely, because of discrimination (the mother worked somewhere in the 60-70s it turns out) it was defamed and deprived of work. The daughter wanted to follow in her footsteps and even changed her name for this. And in her apartment in a locked room lies a pile of cases that could discreationary man who framed her mother. Business strictly confidential, so they cannot be stored.
Well, everything revolves around the moral feelings of the heroine: she can build a career due to the fact that will dig under colleagues or to disobey orders and ruin his career. And on account of simbolismo - decide how I want, then, they are symbols. Bizon - partner, you need to sacrifice. Bird - innocence and beauty that die in character. Well, the trip LSD is just an LSD trip. I don't really understand these jumps in time. Maybe she imagined the scenarios and choose the one in which it would be best. I.e. do not pass the partner, and to investigate the case

D
DJ Alu 28.07.20

In General, Yes, guys. The plot is confusing.
On account of the boy - do not argue: they really drove past him, and ran away, because he caught my father with the hookers...cheating, here. The father in turn gave him a nudge and eventually loss. (Although why make being a UFO and so on and so forth...).
On the account partner: as I understand it - type guy (head of sed) he was engaged in in the past (and it is very bad this was) and left her this, she was able to move so too, but because of their choice to support the partner with which they sort of became friends (and LSD-trip estessno...) decided to send everything and leave into the sunset.
Another question about key is broken like her father was earlier in afbeei and daughter also decided to follow in the footsteps, but then why she burned that box? And do things with this box connected to? What's in it? It's like the suitcase from pulp Fiction? Too many questions.
Next: flowers and feathers. Well, the feathers we meet there. They are on planks of some kind. Flowers. Why? What? How? (AAAAAA!!!!11!!!!!1)

So somehow...

C
Chekist_KGB 28.07.20

puzia12
Ahh, well now it is clear, thank you very much, dear man, at least that is cleared up.
But I was still plagued by achievements, figs with them, with basic, nifiga not clear, but since there is still hidden... That is, how to get over a delusional description.
And so, the game is very much sunk into the soul, in my memory, been a while since these games were not.
P. S. I do not understand why to burn the box, because the father is not casual gave her the key, while dying, to the last thought that she will open the box.

7look2 28.07.20

Yes, there is nothing complicated. Just a feeling that the game is made for those who are in theme. Everything seems as real events, and developed apparently greatly inspired by the story, forgetting about those who do not know.