3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gr1nGo 28.07.20 11:24 pm

F. A. Q. on Team Fortress 2 (Team Fortress 2)

Q: What speed is required for a normal game without jerks?
A: Enough 128 kbps - the minimum ping will be around 50-80 milliseconds.

Q: Installed the no-steam version of the game. In the search box, the server says: Steam beta must be running. How to be?
About: Download hacked client steam (Servers Monitor), make a steam account and when the client start the game.

Q: Trying to connect to the server, but gets out the message your client using another protocol (11, 12, 13, etc.). How to play?
A: It means that the server has installed the patch. For licensed copies of all the updates are downloaded through steam. For piratok patches can be downloaded here:

• Upgrading from version 8 of the Protocol (first release) to 11 (finalka) 28МБ:
link to the patch

• Upgrade from version 11 of the Protocol to 12 (update from 26.10.07) 10MB:
link to the patch

• Update with version 1.0.0.6 (26.10.07) to 1.0.0.7 (01.11.07) 4.5 MB:
link to the patch

• Update version 1.0.0.7 (02.11.07) 3.2 MB
link to the patch

• Update version 1.0.0.7 protocol 12 (02.11.07) to 1.0.0.8 protocol 13 (07.11.07) 3.5 MB:
link to the patch

• Update version 1.0.0.8 protocol 13 (07.11.07) to 1.0.0.9 protocol 14 (16.11.07) 32 MB:
link to the patch

• Update version 1.0.0.9 protocol 14 (16.11.07) to 1.0.1.1 protocol 14 (22.11.07) 3 MB:
link to the patch

• Full patch with 8 Protocol version (first release) to 14 (v 1.0.1.1) 64 MB:
link to the patch

(links taken from the site csmania.ru)
Updates are released frequently.

Q: Tell us about the features of the game.
A: 9 classes: Scout, soldier, pyro, Demoman, heavy, engineer, medic, sniper, spy. Each has its own pros and cons. Now more about each.

1. A scout must always be in motion, because it has great speed and a double jump. Well suited to capture points captures them 2 times faster. Minus scout that doesn't deal a lot of damage and lives he has only 125.

2. Soldiers are slow, but has 200 lives and causing huge damage. Minus his Bazooka that missiles fly slowly and it is necessary to calculate the trajectory of the enemy. It is most efficient to shoot down - a high probability that the enemy pokazhetsya.

3. Pyro is fast enough and has a deadly weapon - Napalm spray. Useful in places where enemies.
The disadvantage is that the effective destruction it is necessary to approach the enemy almost close.

4. The bomber also has good speed, but its main feature is a grenade launcher with grenades and a grenade launcher with sticky bombs. The first one is useful in battle, explode on enemy contact or after a few seconds. The second weapon is useful to stick round a point, whoever gets in it, by pressing the right mouse button will turn into a bloody mess. The downside of soldier is that you need to calculate the trajectory of the enemy as grenades fly slow. Also the Demoman is pretty weak in melee.

5. Heavy. Its 300 lives and a powerful gun are doing their job, but not at long range. Also the heavy is very slow and if you open fire, so do the turtle. Ammunition for the machine guns often end up in the wrong time, it is also a minus.

6. Engineer. Useful in defense. Can build a dispenser to heal and take ammo. Turrets in the right location become a deadly weapon. Also the engineer can build a teleporter to slow the soldier and the gunner was able to get to the hot spot.

7. Medic is very useful in conjunction with a machine gunner. One cure, another cripple. Medic is very easy to kill, so it's best to treat from the corner. Weapons the medic is really bad. Syringe gun has weak and needlebar, single - saw, cuts the enemy with one or 2 times. Also the medic has an uber-charge, it is gradually accumulated in the treatment of teammates. Moreover, the stronger wounded comrade, the faster it accumulates uber. To charge myself and partner uber - you need to click on the right mouse button, then the two of you for a few seconds become invulnerable.

8. Sniper. Has a killer rifle with cartridges. The problem with this weapon is that when aiming visible laser (to burn - in 2 accounts), and charge for an effective shot should be accumulated. The gun the sniper is weak, 25 rounds in the magazine is also not going to benefit.

9. Spy. Can masquerade as any of the units of the enemy. In his Arsenal powerful enough revolver, deadly folding knife (1 Backstab - 1 dead), the device for setting the bugs on distributors, turrets and teleporters of the enemy, the cloak that makes invisible for a while. Cons of this class that lives too little.

Q: I Bought a license from the beeches before you left for some time in abroad. Put here can not play. Steam says that this area play I'm not supposed. The Russian, here and play in Russia. You can play the game even offline to run in any way?
A: No. According to the rules of Valve play is possible only in the region where the game is purchased (written on the box). All this only applies to the licensed version.

This topic is not for questions.
42 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 28.07.20

http://www.playground.ru/dox/team_fortress_2/28/
FAQ on classes, take part in the preparation.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 28.07.20

http://www.playground.ru/dox/team_fortress_2/47/
FAQ on awards.

A
Antivirus2k 28.07.20

2 _ Officer Of Hernandez:
Read above: This topic is not for questions. :)

a
astrozombie 28.07.20

Lana passed

C
CommandosUa 28.07.20

Why,when I go into the game the screen is white??

A
Altair3000 28.07.20

Why,when I go there is no label for example
(here is the inscription about upgrading weapons)

---------------

------------

And all the English signs there.

N
Nermi 28.07.20

This is the last steam update added the support of Russian fonts...and fonts forgot)))) http://tf-2.org/news/2008-06-15-229 here lies the fix download and all the rules will be :)

A
Altair3000 28.07.20

thank you very much

A
Altair3000 28.07.20

I have a question yesterday I couldn't connect to the server because supposedly my account uses the other.I fear for my steam HELP!

N
Nermi 28.07.20

change your password! WMS is just steam's having a brain fart and maybe accoutant hacked!!! Better change the password!!!

p
punisher94 28.07.20

and there are kakoinibut the servers for Team fortress so no licensing and Stimul just came in and all?

S
Some 28.07.20

without licensing and Stimul only home to yourself you can go. Lifted your pirate.

B
BULBANAKER 28.07.20

guys skinte please link to the full patch, and that is fucking depositfile that I said something download

S
SaNtOsFROM LENSK 28.07.20

And Tim Fortes 2 MSPP with bots to play as a COP

S
Suofer 28.07.20

tell me why my console does not open I press the tilde but broken

S
Suofer 28.07.20

all lights out I have it working!

G
GreenkO 28.07.20

kastolom57 you need in the game go to settings => controls => advanced => and choose the debug console or something and it will work! =)

S
Suofer 28.07.20

I did a long time ago but thank you anyway that was not too lazy to help :)

i
igor19955991 28.07.20

prompt please as in team fortes 2 to play on the Internet !!

H
HECU 28.07.20

people, can someone reluctantly laid down TF2 well I bought orange box and there TF 2 please give the key, changed to key ArmA: armed assault (write in PM)