3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrafDmitry 24.10.19 11:51 am

Reshade

Hello.Yesterday reinstalled Windows , and then stopped working utility Reshade tobish download library effects. Gives an error Unable to download archive/6 different games . Tried to download an earlier version of the program , analogichny outcome. And before the demolition of the system everything was fine. . Driver updated , other software installed, nothing helped. Threw the shaders manually in directorio games , but the launcher effects are not displayed...the Second day, translating zabugrovye forums , all to no avail. Maybe somebody faced with similar?!!!!1After the death of the primary monitor had to seek help to the old man with a resolution of 1600x900 , which is not happy with the sharpness of the eyes , especially in such projects as Quantum Break, Battlefield , Dishonored 2. System : Windows 7 service pack 1 , i5 3470, 8GB RAM , gtx 1060.
23 Comments
Sort by:
e
ekniga1984 03.01.22

Have you
delivered Korz431 ? I have the same problem

H
Hinex2461 25.02.22

asm367
site does not open, the reshade installer itself cannot download files, but I took the reshade files downloaded for another game and followed the instructions, but the shaders did not appear. In that game, it worked when I just inserted the shader files and a couple of dlls that I downloaded. This is a Ulitmate Spider-Man mod for RTX type lighting but no, it's called a type of graphical mod v2 if anything.

d
dimamiklas 17.04.22

no colorfulness what to do