3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neozeon 28.07.20 11:27 pm

Race not counted (Need for Speed (2015))

10 times held the race the limit with Magnus, and it is not counted. Come first and the execution should not be counted. The icon race is a jackdaw that race passed. There is still the same unlucky?
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetFIRE13 28.07.20

Victor Sekachev
I have a similar situation.So far the race has not passed one,I do not remember the name because it raised the bolt.The point is to finish the round faster opponents.And lol that I go first so I logically the best time and no.These rear half of the circle behind and give those numbers,which they scripted ie, though I like the food,but above the 3-th place, can't walk,and you need 1st.This race 35лвл like.

n
neozeon 28.07.20

dok925
All passed. Just the whole game chasing the BMW M3 (blue), and that would be counted need to get another car, but not horrid.

.Chiken 28.07.20

dok925
dok925 wrote:
And lol that I go first so I logically the best time
I'll reveal the secret, but go first and have the best lap time - a bit different, they are quite exist without each other xD

J
JetFIRE13 28.07.20

.Chiken
So I flew on the highway until the ride is 170,I stomp 320 and without a single jamb.The first round in 27 seconds,the second 28 and the last 30 seconds.Opponents generally best the first 43 seconds,and then generally some kind of game, 45 seconds and 22 seconds.wtf?I can see how they are weaved.What kind of reactor on the last lap they work?That's impossible,they had to fly at a speed of 400km,this does not slow down on the turn.

J
JetFIRE13 28.07.20

Victor Sekachev
It is necessary to try.I tried the Mustang,the Corvette,all Skylink.The Corvette was almost gone,but on the last lap it's the first game came out.