3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voronpb 28.07.20 11:27 pm

The problem with the launch of pirates Phenom II X4 (Quantum Break)

Downloaded the game, did everything according to instructions. Says the game I have installed. When you start the game window and immediately disappears.
Who also this processor has a fix already.
28 Comments
Sort by:
v
voronpb 28.07.20

I
Ignatyeff 28.07.20

Vetаl
On Phenome not play this game

M
MassChester87 28.07.20

Vetаl
The game currently does not work on Phenom II and some Core2Quad.

v
voronpb 28.07.20

In so..than I can asshole and why buy the game is not up in the middle of the pirates before that? And I almost bought persons for 4000 rubles...

N
Nvidia777 28.07.20

A th pirates already have?

S
SeregaMazahaka 28.07.20

Braun Fuhrer
In what sense developed forgot to gash the support of fromow? Processor how does the 8th year. It is likely you see, you forgot to update your calculator.

B
Braun Fuhrer 28.07.20

SeregaMazahaka
This calculator pulls all the only way to go. Example metal gear latest you nothing says.

v
voronpb 28.07.20

Nvidia777
of course..get piratic and the site left in block games see release.

S
SeregaMazahaka 28.07.20

Braun Fuhrer
But what about brand marketing? How, then, Intel and AMD will sell the new stones, and if on old all normally play?

v
voronpb 28.07.20

Alexander Ko
chmoshnik..it is here you will israhell. Website we are in the top 10 trackers.Where is ? the man asked I answered where there is a release because he filled it there. You have a bunch tears , Aha..go on....th

D
Diego163rus 28.07.20

Crashing on Launch
We have been able to repro at least one reason for a rare crash on launch– with some SIMD instructions that require SSE4.1. We are working on fixing that in a future title update, and will fix any other issues we find as they are reported.
WAIT

v
voronpb 28.07.20

Diego163rus
thanks friend for the info...waiting

A
Aleksandr Ko 28.07.20

Vetаl
With his mother will be in that spirit to speak, medadmin of countrycare.And Russian language is taught, the stooge

v
voronpb 28.07.20

Alexander Ko
go on....th ONE!!!
Heisenberg you're still not cured see..although there is a history of mental health diagnosis and like forever..Aha , Nedobitko!

v
voronpb 28.07.20

moderators will clean the subject of a Troll))))

A
Aleksandr Ko 28.07.20

R
RubickDX 28.07.20

Microsoft always likes to spoil, they are also vin8/10 did the beta version did not require sse2, and in the final suddenly shoved to the owners of 4 stumps, etc forked. Here specifically selected the manual to trim the Altoona, fenopy,quads but not to affect all new i5/i7

b
blink182182 28.07.20

I percent of intel core 2 quad, writes when you run Your CPU does not support all the required features. To continue requires a CPU with the following additional characteristics:

- instruction POPCNT
so not pogra. or wait for patch?

n
nominar 28.07.20

blink182182
If the Quad even starts , I think with ten fps to play would not be very comfortable

k
kenny undead 28.07.20

Ignatyeff
I played here on this PC...