3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lookaway 28.07.20 11:28 pm

The petition for translation of Star Wars: The Old Republic (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Decided to file a petition in the name of EA Games and Bioware (I am not the author) with a request to localize SWTOR (subtitles, UI, etc.) and add Cyrillic support, at least in private and Guild chats.

All that is required is to click on Sign Petition to include your name, any mailbox and optional comment.

It is not that know or do not know English. If you take me specifically, I know, but still would prefer to play in their native language - it is easier to understand. If someone does not want Russian in the game at all, then please just ignore it, or Vice versa to support their neighbors and help.

Because EA has a business (aka money) approach to resolving such issues, then there is a significant role to play number of signatures. Therefore, it would be nice if this petition brings to the masses in order to collect as many votes as possible. For example, by placing links in the signature on the torrent tracker or the status of Vkontakte.

Also, please unsubscribe here at the request of those who signed, so that the theme is not lost.

Actually, the petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/petitions/rusSWTOR/signatures?page=16

__
144 Comments
Sort by:
O
O3OPOK 28.07.20

+10000

l
lookaway 28.07.20

a lot of all the British galleries?

S
Skri 28.07.20

Don't play but signed.

S
SamFirst 28.07.20

Signed.
PS. Sign my petition or I'll come to your house and kill your dog! (c)

69Dante69 28.07.20

I read somewhere that if a petition signed by millions of Russians , then Star Wars: The Old Republic will be localized in Russia

Y
YurecOgurec 28.07.20

Ahahaha every 150 rosiyanin will eposit in swop, smiled, over a million subscribers, they'll will paraperiodate and set up a server onli rush :-)))

G
Ghost_61 28.07.20

п1и1з1д1о1с full! crap. why take the game am I?

l
lulopahomov 28.07.20

there from purchases in Russia and not by petition all depends

A
Alexander Skywalker 28.07.20

And I think that EA still localize the text in any way. I think this will be influenced by the fact that in Russia there are the offices of EA and Bioware.

l
lookaway 28.07.20

lulopahomov
possible, but PETERKA will not be superfluous ^^

M
Marsel Kazan 28.07.20

wait, the game can still slag it really play it no one will and you have Napoleonic plans

S
SamFirst 28.07.20

Marsel Kazan
3 million pre-orders as be implying.

l
lulopahomov 28.07.20

Marsel Kazan
videoprevyu on the PG look and understand everything

C
CockroacH21rus 28.07.20

1715 people have signed the petition,it would not be very much,but also solid..I was 1715)))I hope that subtitles will make(they will go even prompt)))),and then with my knowledge of the English language play will be a bit hard...

T
Tuz pik 28.07.20

1749 th

M
Marsel Kazan 28.07.20

SamFirst
where is it written that 3 million pre-orders?

D
DreamSky 28.07.20

Voted, will try to persuade other people) will try to unsubscribe the forum somewhere)

S
SamFirst 28.07.20

Marsel Kazan
only in America, 900,000 orders. He will be able to count.

C
CockroacH21rus 28.07.20

interesting,and where you can learn or who whether sufficient such amount or not?

T
Ted 28.07.20

Usually such petitions absolutely do not bring any result ) good Luck :)