3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 28.07.20 11:28 pm

The problem with exiting the game. (The Crew)

In General such a thing. When you exit the game through esc menu on a black screen appears and hangs. Combinations such as alt+f4 or alt+tab do not work. Helps only restart using the button on the system unit.
The game license from Uplay, the wood of the latter.
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 28.07.20

If the game is for little system, cache, check for missing and corrupt files, disable antivirus if you have that in the process maybe something extra was lost.

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 28.07.20

KIBERMAX
It goes with everything. that's just to get out of it does not work normally :D

v
vladik865 28.07.20

there was a problem when the English version set Russian language (replacing the folder with translation).

A

vladik865
I wrote in support of what would dowload the English version was changed to Russian. To the replacement was not installing the game as changed put at once Russian. The folder is by default called The Crew (Russian).
Can rename to try?

A
ArtyVision 28.07.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist all Have a folder with a Russian client called. Not necessary to rename. As an option you can use. windows in Russian or the path to the folder with the game, Tira C/ Games/ The Crew (Russian)

A

TIMetal no D:\Games\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\The Crew (Russian)
Account in English.

B
Beredom 28.07.20

Same problem! The version initially was Russian, nothing shaman, bought about a year ago. Played not yet played enough, like 200 hours, then abandoned. Everything was fine. Uplay periodically updated the game. And here now decided to go, and could not get out) . Scored. So the problem is clearly not in the name of the profile and not in Russification. The only difference, I used to run it on Windows 7, and now on 10-ke.

A

Are
can you read carefully before you write something?

A

Boredom
I have 10 such trouble

S
ShirickCdC 28.07.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Try to replace the crack(available on PG)

I
Iskandal 28.07.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Look not Rodionovskaya by chance?

S
Saints319 28.07.20

God, you are there wise, why I have no such problems?

A

Iskandal
Yes

n
namind78 28.07.20

Iskandal
I have the same thing but not only with this game and vidyuhi Radeon 7800 HD

k
kreslodesantnik 28.07.20

Confirm. The same problem. Version world, WIndows 10. When you exit through menu, also fishing a black screen.