3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ivsenal 28.07.20 11:30 pm

What GTA 5 is infinitely repeated mission? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

San Andreas was the mission, taxi driver, trucker, for example. And what are these missions in GTA 5? I read about the delivery of weapons after buying the property, but their limited number.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander_Vesker 28.07.20

ivsenal
put a COP mod and drive.and then there are mod's arrest pedestrians.in the kit they will be perfect

H
Hobo Sexual 28.07.20

ivsenal
If you want to farm RP and money, you can start a single session and to complete assignments Martin Lester, Simon, Trevor, etc. For a couple of hours of the game is really to farm 150-200.000$. I'm a cheater, so after a few days of sitting, chitak stole all my ammunition for heavy weapons.

H
H434P 28.07.20

ivsenal
Mission for the delivery of weapons to the infinite, the taxi driver is also there, others do not remember, but it's not a problem, there's plenty of mods for different types of earnings

s
saturn7774 28.07.20

Random encounters, endless.
Vans collectors, travel ...

i
ivsenal 28.07.20

saturn7774
how a chance meeting endless? Here (http://gta-real.com/publ/gta_5/prohozhdenie/random_events/61-1-0-729) is written in Total there are 57 events

s
saturn7774 28.07.20

ivsenal
You don't understand ... Just random events really 57, but this figure, corresponds to the number and types of events. The events themselves are endless ...

Spielerkonto time you return the wallet ? Doesn't infinity ..?
According to your own link ( quote ): You can Rob caravans any character. Also, these random events do not disappear, and can be turned to again and again.

M
Mortaliss 28.07.20

shipping weapons infinite

s
saturn7774 28.07.20

Mortaliss
They are endless - this is part of the contract Trevor. ( If we are talking about the smuggling of weapons from the airfield, after the purchase of the respective property ).

i
ivsenal 28.07.20

saturn7774
saturn7774 wrote:
You don't understand ... Just random events really 57, but this figure, corresponds to the number and types of events. The events themselves are endless ...
Really, I'm sorry. I was confused by the first random event in the list on the link, the reward for which is the sum of two hundred thousand dollars. It seemed to me that it would be unfair to give players such an easy way of earning. What is the respawn time of these events?

saturn7774 wrote:How many times do you return the wallet ?
Honestly, only once and returned)
saturn7774 wrote:According to your own link ( quote ): You can Rob caravans any character. Also, these random events do not disappear, and can be turned to again and again.
Yes, but about the infinite repetition of random events are only listed in the description of a robbery of collectors, so I thought that the rest on the reverse principle of the infinite are not.