3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GribnoyElf 28.07.20 11:31 pm

A glitch with the gamepad (FIFA 17)

Men, play on PC. Gamepad logitech dual action. The problem is this is an incorrect behave of the arrows control, run to the right - it adds example to the right and down ( or up) the shorter diagonal... with similar the same menu is also impossible to move the cursor constantly jumps and runs around menuhe. I would be grateful if you help.
P. S In the demo of FIFA 17 everything works great with 16 FIFA so wouldn't have noticed.
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 28.07.20

GribnoyElf
try to minimize-maximize the game

G
GribnoyElf 28.07.20

meagarry
Beard(

A
Andrey Baulin 28.07.20

GribnoyElf
Perekin file configure controllers from 16 to 17, the FIFA. In the documents.

S
Slowery 28.07.20

The same with arrows. The problem analogues was solved using the emulator the gamepad, but the arrows still remained, work crooked.

K
KevinTrouble 28.07.20

Support, too, faced this problem. Although in the demo everything was fine.

a
alexfi 28.07.20

Greetings to all,
I also have the same problem, it is not correct behavior of the analog on the left, is pressed diagonally. The joystick is used in all FIFA versions 2012. Logitek joystick. In damki FIFA 17 everything works great, I can't understand why.

S
Sergey Koltunnik 28.07.20

Identical problem. Not solved yet-eh?

M
Mityay63 28.07.20

Found a solution, also in the logitech dual action had a problem with D-pad'th (the cross). Here is a link to this video:

the only thing that I have with the exe file from the archive had a problem with xinput, I decided that rocked this file (. exe) from the official website.

n
nfstherun.1 28.07.20

Guys, after minimizing, my menu is sticky keys I tried to go on menu on the gamepad, all the time I gets back, like some kind of arrow is pinched and the cursor in the menu jumps all the time myself in any way. During gameplay everything is fine, only happens in menu or during the pause and after minimizing the game. The controller is configured using the file ButtonData, throwing him from FIFA 16. 16 and 17, the Demo was not such a problem.

K
KevinTrouble 28.07.20

Mityay63
As they did in the video it works! Thank you